Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, Grenoble, Montpellier, L
- You will work mostly on highly starred Open Source repositories
- You will be heavily involved in improving our CI, automation, and delivery process
- You will help our QA team to improve and automate our testing approaches
- You will contribute to creating the best experience for internal and external developers
- You may work on internal tooling to accommodate new development needs
- You will help organize collaborative workshops to ramp up the teams with the latest tools and processes
- You may work on documentation and knowledge sharing for internal and external developers
What we’re looking for:
- Professional industry experience
- Knowledge of tools such as Webpack, Babel, Yarn, Pnpm, Esbuild, or others
- A willingness to adopt and spread the message about our development practices (clear Git flows, automation, CI/CD, tests)
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks, and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental, and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high-performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
- We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability, or age.