R3 is seeking a Developer Evangelist to join our Developer Relations Team and engage the worldwide Developer Community by keeping them informed about the exciting capabilities of our Corda (DLT) and C
Your role is to drive adoption of Corda and Conclave through:
- Ecosystem Engagement: evangelism to the developer community through meetups, roadshows, bootcamps, hackathons, lectures, training and other channels of education.
- Community Support: perpetually find ways to improve the developer journey and shorten time-to-value by providing concise, timely support at scale through channels including Slack, the R3 Developer Portal (developer.r3.com) and our Community Forum (community.r3.com).
- Media: Create content to engage the developer audience through social media, videos, blog posts and documentation. If you are an accomplished computer scientist with a flair for video production, do not miss this opportunity!
- Support of Corda Community Edition: Developer Evangelists are the champions of our open source developers. We provide our Community with the support they need to learn about Corda and take their applications to deployment.
- Showing the Code: generate code samples to show what our products can do, and present them in sticky formats to get the Developer Community excited to leverage the knowledge you share.
- Most importantly, a passion for learning and sharing the technical flagstones of R3’s products. We are a team of Developers, serving a community of Developers. If you enjoy building and teaching applications, we want to meet you—especially if you want to be part of transforming the world of business with permissioned blockchain & confidential computing technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, or demonstrable knowledge of the principles around Computer Science and programming.
- Solid foundational programming knowledge. Java is essential and will be the majority of your coding test during the interview process. Extensive knowledge of other languages is also a big plus: Python, etc.
- Ability to present your knowledge and research to internal and external audiences, and to engage and build relationships with those audiences.
- Service-first mentality: this team includes members around the world, who support each other and deliver big projects on strict timetables.
- Desire to appear in front of live and online audiences. If you want to impress the team, show us a video of what you are about.