Role: Developer Backend Payments (Blockchain integration) Unit: Payments Mission: Double the number of active users each month by integrating new blockchains ensuring transaction enrolment time
Role: Developer Backend Payments (Blockchain integration)
Mission: Double the number of active users each month by integrating new blockchains ensuring transaction enrolment time of less than 2 hours and sucsess rate of more than 95%.
Second performance number:
Third performance number: Time to market
- Blockchains : Integrate blockchains into our Exchange to automate custody and deposit/withdrawal functions with a success rate of more than 95%.
- Fast and stable services : Сreate deposit, withdrawal services for blockchains with enrolment time of less than 2 hours.
- Secure services : Develop secure and high load platform services to enable our customers to make easy transfers across the world.
- Features : Сreate complex integrations including staking, depositing and borrowing from smart contracts for new products.
- Smart contracts : Develop smart contracts (using solidity language, etc).
- Support : Support the entire working of the payment services, whenever issues occur, to quickly fix the problem. And help other developers to locate the problem in their code.
- Code Review : Pro-actively hunting for business-logic errors, code errors and other vulnerabilities in the code, written by you and your colleagues.
- Improve : Improve, document and develop of the payments modules/services.
- Research : Take time to research and then teach / explain / demonstrate to your team and other interested parties new developments in new blockchain technologies, NodeJS, Solidity, Microservices, Kafka, etc.
Requirement skills and experience:
2+ years experience with Node.js and typescript.
1+ years experience with solidity
Blockchain integration experience
Experience with Docker.
Experience with Kafka.
Experience in server API development.
Knowledge and ability to write SQL queries (PostgreSQL and others).
Understanding of microservice apps development principles.
As a plus
Experience in developing payment systems
Able to lead complex projects in a high pace&pressure of capital markets environment.
Finalist of a regional olympiad or or top-tier university technical honors graduate,