Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Do you have a passion for blockchain technology and a love for advocating for web3 innovation? If so, BNB Chain is looking for Tech Evangelists to work with web3 developers to help build successful web3 projects using the latest blockchain technologies.
- High responsibility for continuous improvement in BNB Chain technical documentation, blogs, and in the community forum.
- Build awareness of BNB Chain features that make the developer’s life easierBe hands-on
- Create and maintain resources for developers such as demos, code samples, documentation, how-to guides, and tutorialsInvent new and novel ways to improve the developer experience across our suite of tools and the rest of the BNB Chain ecosystem
- Identify high-potential developer communities, refine messaging to attract new developers, and highlight gaps in developer experience for our product teams
- Be familiar with the product and technical details of BNB Chain, directly connected with project personnel, and solved the online consultation and complaint related to certain product/technical knowledge transmitted
- Lead BNB Chain involvement in relevant conferences, Hackathons, and Meetups, including oversight of our annual developer conference
- Play a lead in writing content, recording videos, and speaking at conferences
- You’ll be the face of BNB Chain at events and in online communities
- Help launch new products and engage with developers to provide feedback to product teams
- Passion for web3 and blockchain technology
- Be Motivated by helping people solve technical problems
- Embrace complexity, uncertainty, and constant change of web3, seeing ambiguity as an opportunity to lead and set direction
- An established technical profile (social networks, blogging, GitHub contribution, published author, conference speaker, community organizer)
- Able to creatively communicate complex technical information clearly, concisely, and in public whether that is online or in person at events
- Experience in community building and management including Discord, Twitter, and Reddit
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles to provide technical support and promotion to the community with multiple channels like (Github, Discord, and TG)
- Have domain level understanding of Cloud Infrastructures including Compute, Network and storage as well as cloud Management areas such as automation, orchestration, and DevOps
- Strong tech presentation skills and able to speak confidently with external stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English to engage with team and stakeholders effectively
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.