As a Design Thinking Consultant you will use human-centered design (also referred to as design research or design thinking) research methodology to probe, assess and evaluate behaviors of targeted…...
SGT is looking for a DESIGN THINKING CONSULTANT, based in our BOADILLA DEL MONTE office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades? In Financial Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services.
At Santander (www.santander.com) we embrace this change Santander Global Technology (SGT) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. You can click here Why Santander to watch a short clip and learn why banking is still exciting.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Design Thinking Consultant you will use human-centered design (also referred to as design research or design thinking) research methodology to probe, assess and evaluate behaviors of targeted groups of people and then translating that knowledge into meaningful information and system designs to inform and improve programs. Consultant will identify underlying cultural constructs and their expressions for specific groups of people, and identify the authentic connections within the ecosystem and help create breakthrough ideas.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Define, structure, and conduct in-person research, in person and remote usability evaluations according to targeted metrics.
- Participate in research to explore and evaluate desired experiences, analyze research data, present findings, and make prioritized design recommendations.
- Collaborate with beneficiaries and other stakeholders to co-create desired system / software experiences.
- Clearly communicate research findings with a strategic voice, with prioritized recommendations and potential design solutions to developers, designers, and project sponsors through visually compelling presentations and documents.
- Other tasks as needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- +2 years in similar positions.
- Graduate degree in Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology or related degree.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Technical knowledge in the following tools: Figma, Invision and similar.
- Experienced global field researcher; ability to professionally manage very intense research methods, and work within a team environment.
- Knowledge of emerging research approaches, tools, and ways to present findings.
- Fluent English language skills required.
- Qualif. in and/or experience using human centered design (design research / design thinking) research methodologies preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact – Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth – The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect – Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality – Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability – Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander
Organización:Santander Global Technology
Fecha de publicación:09/06/2021, 05:57:47