1st to offer real-time payments in U.S. dollars, euros and British pounds. 1st U.S. bank with a digital coin. $6 trillion of wholesale payments processed daily....
J.P. Morgan and the Corporate & Investment Bank
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets, securities services and wholesale payments. It provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
- $11.5 billion/year invested in technology across the firm
- 1st to create a blockchain-based payment information network
- 1st to offer real-time payments in U.S. dollars, euros and British pounds
- 1st U.S. bank with a digital coin
- #1 Global Trading House
- #1 Top Global Research Firm
- #1 Fixed Income Trading market share
- $6 trillion of wholesale payments processed daily
Source: JP Morgan Chase 2018 Annual Report
Who we are
We’re Digital Experience Design (DXD)-an award-winning team, recognized for its accomplishments in design and innovation. Our group is global, with over 145 product designers, UX researchers, service designers, content strategists, creative technologists and other specialists.
We partner with business, product, and technology stakeholders across J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) to world-class FinTech products and non-digital solutions that drive engagement, increase client satisfaction and delight users.
Leveraging the latest techniques and technology, we develop a comprehensive understanding of user needs and desired outcomes-and deliver on them.
Simply put, we create solutions that are better by design.
Learn more about DXD at J.P. Morgan: http://design.jpmorgan.com/ .
One of DXD’s most important contributions to J.P. Morgan is the UI Toolkit-a design system solution for building web and mobile user interfaces at scale that incorporate best-of-breed interactions and visual design.
Through our partnership with CIB Technology, it helps the firm deliver cohesive, ADA-compliant experiences across organizational boundaries, products and channels.
The Support and Community Manager role
As the UI Toolkit Support and Community Manager, you’ll introduce an important new role that ensures we continue to support and grow our internal community of 2500+ developers and 150+ designers. You’ll collaborate closely with all the functions in our team to define create the support and community management practice.
- Be the day-to-day face of the UI Toolkit to the developer and design communities-assist them in using components and patterns, answer questions, advocate best practices and facilitate the resolution of tech issues.
- Identify the most common problems, summarize insights and develop plans to resolve ongoing challenges at the source.
- Contribute to process improvements, tooling and/or plugins, etc.
- Work with our Content Strategist to develop content that aligns with our voice, tone and style guidelines-Stack Overflow entries, blog posts, website copy, communications calendar, tutorials, newsletter/release announcements, training materials, presentations, Confluence spaces, etc.
- Collaborate regularly with other team functions: user research, design, engineering, product, project management and accessibility.
- Define the vision and strategy for support and community management: mission, support model, rules of engagement, SLAs, KPIs/OKRs, peer-to-peer collaboration, etc.
- Own customer satisfaction surveys.
- Share knowledge and best practices on customer support and community engagement with the rest of the team to drive consistency in messaging.
- Build relationships to find new users in our existing channels and grow the Toolkit’s presence in new places.
- Co-organize events, town halls and clinics.
Who you are
- A true team player-you thrive on bringing people together.
- A self-starter-you’re resourceful and can work creatively to solve challenges.
- A balance of tactics and strategy-you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- A critical-thinker and problem-solver-you focus on the important details.
- A skillful juggler-you have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple conversations and projects at the same time.
- Proven work experience in customer support or similar role.
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role.
- Previous experience working with Design Systems, UI Libraries and/or Open Source communities.
- Knowledge of React, with a background in engineering or creative technology with experience or a strong affinity with design and/or technical writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- A deep understanding of the culture and issues faced by software engineers and designers-ideally within the Financial Services sector.
- Familiarity with developer and designer tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Stack Overflow, Bitbucket, Figma and Sketch.
- Experience in planning and leading a community strategy from start to completion.
- Experience in working in distributed teams.
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.