LATOKEN exchange has 2 million accounts including 900k+ users of our Android app rated 4.4 by 25+ thousands of reviews. We leverage the next tech to make account opening as easy as Instagram. The tech
LATOKEN is a crypto exchange leading startup tokens market with 250+ primary placements and 1000+ assets.
Our active users grew by 8x in 2021 to 3M+ accounts including 1.5M+ mobile with 30K+ 5 stars reviews.
We have the top trust score in the global list of exchanges Coingecko (https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges) and are rated top 20 among 588 other exchanges.
We are building the next capital market – the “Amazon of Crypto” where it is easy to put an asset to the marketplace, discover, and buy or sell. In other words, we are opening the door for the next billion traders to the next million digital assets from cryptocurrencies to equity, commodity, and real estate markets.
We are doing this to unite the global population for humankind’s prosperity. Those who own tradable assets benefit from the growth of the global market. Their brainpower and investment decisions focus planetary resources to build a better future. The more people will become stakeholders of the future, the better it will be.
This becomes possible today as blockchain tech solves the property rights problem without armies and political force. Thus people around the world can open an account as easily as in a social app and have their rights protected.
Our culture is for champions living to change the world and are free to overdeliver toward the mission.
We are acknowledged by FORBES (https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2022/01/31/work-from-home-or-anywhere-top-30-companies-for-remote-jobs-in-2022/?sh=49e442127963) as one of the top 30 companies for remote jobs in 2022. We offer a generous stock options package, competitive pay, and stellar growth with the dawn of the web3 era.
Here is our backlog (https://sharing.clickup.com/b/h/6akqk-11445/febd53f0c90fb05) and a full list (https://t.me/LATOKEN_hiring_bot?start=_breezy) of open jobs.
Role: Deputy CFO
Role Mission: Fin risks under control & fin team across units built.
- Story: LATOKEN stakeholders need the company to be in good financial standing (transparent, safe, with risks under control), to keep growing, and generating returns on the assets.
- Key problems:
- Introduce systematic planning and budgeting with different scenarios (3 months after the start).
- Ensure reporting is transparent and compliant.
- Oversee risk management to mitigate trading desk or custody losses.
- Stop usage of personal credit cards and bank accounts of the teammates for paying LATOKEN expenses (3 months after the start).
- Open a corporate bank account with a credit card.
- Redevelop & own the financial model (including scenario analysis & SWOT).
- Set up & control all the financial processes in accordance with the legislation where LATOKEN is present.
- Prepare financial statements and pass audits successfully.
Main number: Client risks are identified.
Second performance number: Uncontrolled losses, $
Third performance number: CF Report, $ (sum of absolute values).
- Liquidity : Manage cash and ensure company has enough liquidity overall and specifically on the trading desk.
- Reporting : Develop and automate the financial and OKR reporting system, and hire a comptroller.
- Budgeting : Manage company budgeting, quarterly OKRs, and related bonuses.
- Primary market : Contribute to the primary market product (IEO/IDO) development with fundraising best practices counted in on the platform.
- Compliance : Ensure compliance with the requirements of regulators for financial transactions by building reporting, KYC, AML processes, regulating customer access to services and obtaining the necessary licenses.
- Forensics : Prevent & investigate fraudulent activity of users or teammates.
- Audit : Lead the company through the audit process.
- Risks : Prevent financial risks, develop and manage risk policies and systems company-wide, including the trading desk and custody.
- Team : Build a horizontal finance team across trading, payments and listings product teams to ensure integrity of any transaction. Raise your successor from day one and contribute to hiring a C-level IPO team. Reinforce high-performance culture within the team.
Requirement skills and experience:
- 3+ years as a deputy CFO/ CFO High-pace self-starter, able to overachieve under pressure. Motivation to get to IPO with disruptive tech.
- 5+ years of experience in financial statement modeling.
- 1-2 years in risk management. Advanced MS Excel, SQL & Python skills.
- Preferable: FINTECH, Investment bank, “Goldman Sachs”, “Morgan Stanley”, “Merrill lynch”, “Credit suisse”, “JP Morgan”, “Barclays”, “Bank of America”, “Wells Fargo”, “HSBC Holding”, “Societe Generale”, “BMO Capital Markets”, “Lazard”, “TD Securities”, Rothschild, Nomura, PWC, DELOITTE, EY, KPMG.
- Ability to achieve results in a high-pace and high-uncertainty environment. Motivation to get to IPO with disruptive tech.
- Fluent oral & written English.
- Competitive base and industry-leading incentives for performance, including potential options from any future Nasdaq listing
- Work from anywhere with a global team from both developed and emerging markets
- Opportunity to work with crypto industry leaders building the next breakthrough technology
- Gain experience in the fastest growing emerging markets targeted by our first-ever global digital exchange wallet
You would receive 100 * [your salary] in stock option value. You can earn a lot if you put clients first, want, and capable to make the world better with the new technology.
Feel a great fit – apply now or forward to a great candidate.