Reports to: Supply Chain Management Team Lead. Position holder is responsible to analyze sales forecasts, prepare demand plans, drive S&OP meetings and maintain related systems....
Demand Planning Senior Expert
Department: Supply Chain Management
Reports to: Supply Chain Management Team Lead
Expected Level: Senior Expert
Position holder is responsible to analyze sales forecasts, prepare demand plans, drive S&OP meetings and maintain related systems.
The candidate will be accountable for those SKU´s under his/her market responsibility. He/her will ensure a good communication with commercial organizations, finance, and operations, so that market sales/demand are consistent and balanced with local supply to meet customer requirements and in line with overall business strategy and financial targets.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Check accuracy of statistical forecasting and/or create baseline based on historical data.
- Liaise with market organizations to obtain enrichments, evaluate, and incorporate changes into demand plans and document reasons for change.
- Regularly analyze KPI’s (e.g. forecast accuracy) and propose actions to improve performance in collaboration with regional demand planning.
- Ensure that an up-to date 36-month forecast is maintained in related systems (e.g. APO) based on latest business insights.
- Closely monitor supply issues (e.g. stock outs and bottlenecks) in collaboration with supply coordination and identify impact on demand.
- Prepare and drive S&OP meetings in line with global schedule, including but not limited to preparation of reports, analysis of issues and risks, as well as coordination of action items.
- Partner with supply coordination and market organizations to monitor shelf life and obsolescence and provide recommendations to avoid write-offs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and a post graduate certificate in a supply chain management discipline preferred.
- 5 to 7 years related experience in supply chain management.
- Must be a self-starter, with good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Strong SAP knowledge, especially APO.
- Knowledge in MS Office.
- Digital mindset and knowledge in emerging digital technologies (e.g. RPA, Blockchain, AI, IoT etc.)
- Experience in operational excellence.
- Highly motivated, structured, and able to handle stressful situations.
- Strong in trouble shooting, problem solving and high degree of proactivity.
- Results oriented.
- Proficient in oral and written English; multiple languages an advantage.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Knowledge in OMP highly appreciated.
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona