Delivery Manager – Web 3.0
IntellectEU is an international technology company focused on digital finance and emerging technologies. At IntellectEU we are on a mission to become the top-of-mind fintech company. We are committed
IntellectEU is an international technology company focused on digital finance and emerging technologies. At IntellectEU we are on a mission to become the top-of-mind fintech company. We are committed to our people and believe in building a better future with the newest of the newest technologies. Giving young people and industry veterans a growing ground to play, launch ideas & work very closely with our clients. With our hands-on experience in both technical & capital markets, there’s no challenge that’s left untackled. Since 2006 we have been focused on financial messaging and integration, being a SWIFT service partner.
We are looking for a motivated Delivery Manager, with a broad set of soft and hard skills, who desired to solve the greatest challenges and impact the entire business process in the world. As part of our Blockchain tribe, you will work on the intersection between the different business actors, dealing with clients and leading our development teams.
Your responsibility is to lead your squads to deliver high-quality solutions to our clients, talented specialists with a broad set of technical skills, who desire to solve the most significant challenges and impact the entire business process in the world.
- Project management and support of technical or customer projects (Budget, Time, Resources, Risks, Tasks).
- Organization and lead of meetings to draft an offer.
- Support of Presales activities – and sales processes.
- E2E responsibility in projects.
- Ensure technical excellence in terms of technical documentation and delivery.
- Integration and set up of processes with regard to compliance-, Security- and Business Continuity-requirements.
- Risk management of projects.
- Continuous Improvement processes with our full team.
- Explain complicated topics in an understandable manner to audiences of different technical capabilities.
- Support business development with use-case analyses and workshops for potential clients.
- Build key relationships with stakeholders and customers.
- Master’s degree (computer science or similar) or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the IT sector, of which at least two as a PM
- Understanding of software development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and business skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Good understanding of Blockchain/DLT and its business applications, particularly public blockchains like Ethereum
- Knowledge of the financial sector
- Experience in Capital Markets
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including medical insurance and sports activities
- International experience in a stable company: the company has offices in Antwerp, Lisbon, Krakow Kyiv, New York and operates on the market for over 15 years
- Passionate team in an innovative casual, positive, and open work environment ready to meet your new ideas
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development as well as the chance to change the way the business works in the financial world