We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission. Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
Ledger is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager. You will be responsible for developing and scaling a backend application to allow big financial institutions to process their transactions in the cryptocurrency world.
The Ledger Vault is a SaaS solution addressing the need to safeguard very large and diversified amounts of cryptocurrencies while mitigating both IT and physical assault threats. This enterprise-grade solution’s security is based on “HSM” (Hardware Security Module) and hardware authenticators. It is a turnkey SaaS hardware/software suite enabling handling multiple cryptocurrencies through advanced governance rules such as multi-authorization, rate-limiting, and time-locking.
- Create and improve a continuous production chain based on automatic validations and verifications.
- Ensure the exchange of information and the planning of product deliveries with the various value production teams.
- Coach teams in relentless improvement of value delivery.
- Facilitate and drives the transition to the new agile operating system of the delivery organization.
- Ensure that the tooling and processes to establish Continuous Integration and Deployment are established and continuously improved.
- Ensure that the scrum values are implemented and that the scrum roles and events are organized.
- Support the other scrum masters in monitoring metrics that give insight into the product and drive positive change.
What we are looking for
- Background in Software Engineering
- 5+ years practical program and project management skills in traditional and agile practices
- Scrum, SAFe, Kanban methodologies skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Having a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and wishing to work with blockchain technology is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.