Experience of working with blockchain, web 3.0 or d-commerce. You will be working as part of a cross functional product area to drive and lead the delivery of…...
Why work with us
Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by enabling enterprises, organisations, and customers to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods.
Our vision is for Boson to become the basic plumbing for dCommerce and its data on the emerging decentralized web, where the value captured is distributed equitably between token holders and protected from capture by a single centralized entity. Read more about us here: https://bosonprotocol.io/
If you are passionate about revolutionizing the way commerce works by bridging the gap between blockchain technology and real world asset transfers, we hope you apply to join us!
You will be working as part of a cross functional product area to drive and lead the delivery of innovative and disruptive products. Your role will be to ensure that there is enough structure to visualise the progress of work, the right practice to ensure that work is well described, and the right support so that our teams can deliver amazing products at pace.
Your day-to-day will be varied and include facilitating sessions with teams to kick off and refine work, coordinating activities across multiple work streams, removing blockers to team delivery, ensuring that dependencies are managed, ensuring that progress of work is visualised and working with product leadership to ensure that teams are focussed on delivery.
As we respond to the changing needs of our community and customers, it is imperative that you bring a flexible and learning mindset to the role and be open to frequent pivoting and re-planning. It is vital that you can support our teams to do likewise and that you have a varied toolset that you can call on to tailor the best delivery approach to the work and to the situation. To support this, you will need to demonstrate excellent listening, communication, and leadership skills.
What you will do:
- A varied planning toolkit that will support fast pace product delivery with appropriate structure and discipline
- Play a leadership role within a product vertical to help align and focus multiple functions (e.g. product, technology, marketing, operations) to deliver innovative and disruptive products, and drive the delivery to completion
- Own the tracking and communication of progress, issues, risks and dependencies
- Ability to structure work across multiple teams and work streams with the ability to support teams to converge around and deliver innovative products
- Ability to help teams deliver revolutionary strategies in small steps
- Experience in creating work visualisations to provide quick and impactful access to key delivery data
- Expert in creating, visualising, and optimising the flow of work across multiple teams to ensure a focus on value, pace and quality
- Support distributed teams to effectively facilitate and solve complex problems
- Experience in supporting teams to shape, size and deliver work for software and non-software work
- Understand and demonstrate leadership practices that support the development of high performing, autonomous and empowered teams (e.g. adaptive leadership, servant leadership and coaching techniques)
Must have skills / experience
- Background in delivery that includes software, hardware, and non-technology delivery
- At least 5 years’ experience leading the delivery of work using agile, lean practices
- Adept in the set-up and use of core work management systems to track projects, programmes and portfolios
- Expert in modern management and leadership techniques
- Experience working on past -paced complex product delivery initiatives
- Knowledge and experience of Blitzscaling practices
- Experience of working with blockchain, web 3.0 or d-commerce
What we offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices.
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space, e.g. immediate deep dive into Ocean Protocol integration.
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
Some of our guiding principles:
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.