What we're looking for: We’re looking for an experienced AND brilliant Solidity engineer to join our Dev team. You will be in charge of taking our execution platform in DEFI to the next level. You wi
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced AND brilliant Solidity engineer to join our Dev team. You will be in charge of taking our execution platform in DEFI to the next level. You will play a crucial role in the success of Anboto platform and everything you do will matter.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and market research.
- Design, develop, program, test, debug, deploy and maintain smart contracts code for Anboto.
- Evaluate and evolve scalability, security, performance and gas optimization.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in the DEFI space
- Participate in the overall structure design of our decentralized application platform and the optimization and improvement of security, performance, and incentive algorithms
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of decentralized applications to ensure the stable operation of the production system 24/7 hours
- Overseeing the work of the blockchain developer Junior
Requirements and Qualifications
- – 5+ years of experience in full-stack web and at least 1+ year Smart Contracts development
- – Bachelor degree or above in computer science or engineering
- – Good understanding of Ethereum and Solidity
- Realized projects in Solidity or other DLTs
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Nodejs, Python, Golang, Rust
- Strong desire to learn about the latest Blockchain technologies and products
- Strong knowledge of DEFI trading in general & flashbots in particular
- Good communication and expression skills in English. A team player with solid execution ability.
- 3+ years experience architecting or developing for blockchain/DeFi projects, white hat hacking, or bug hunting
- 3+ years experience working with Solidity and Web3 tools (Hardhat, Truffle, etc.)
– Experience in DEFI Market Making
– Full stack abilities (e.g. data management, server architecture…)
– Understand and hands-on experience in applied cryptography
– Have tinker with software/hardware to understand things under the hood and to break things
Who we are ?
Anboto Labs is an algorithmic research and trading Lab building execution tools on CEFI and DEFI. Our platform provide crypto traders with a unique execution platform to trade through one single app. **Anboto Labs** is backed by leading VCs and investors in the crypto space (Cherry Ventures, Kronos Research, Mechanism Capital, MGNR, Sino Global Capital, XBTO, and more).
Our mission is to build the number one execution platform, which helps traders remain agile in the rapidly moving crypto market. We aim to grow a talented and adaptable team committed to building a cutting-edge platform. This is where **you** come in – we need to hire the best people to do this together. Our small global team, currently distributed across France, Brazil and Hong Kong loves embracing challenges with a laser focus on unlocking tomorrow’s possible today and providing that experience for thousands of users around the globe.
Type d’emploi : Temps plein
Salaire : £140 000,00 à £150 000,00 par an