Company Description Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and admi
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 6,000 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future.
We are looking for a DBA SQL Server Engineer for a client based in Geneva:
- Monitor performance of database systems resources and query through put (storage resources, backups, index rebuild/defragment, and database statistics)
- Create and maintain database standards and policies,
- Manage the database availability and performance,
- Support database design, creation, and testing activities,
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve production problems,
- Optimise production environments and the SQL Code,
- Maintain and administer database security access.
- Solid knowledge and experience in SQL and T-SQL, including query optimization, stored procedures.
- Solid knowledge in SSIS, SSRS
- Solid knowledge and in database management such as creating databases, users, tables, indexes, partitions, etc.
- Experience with Azure cloud or other cloud technologies is a plus
- Flexible – Deal with challenging & changeable requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French.