go2cloud is a European founded High Performance Computing (HPC) and Infrastructure Service Provider with international customer base and global reach. Our purpose is to provision High Performance Comp
- Prepare servers by assembling hardware components into the server such as CPUs, RAMs, GPUs, SSDs, PSUs and test and verify the operations of prepared server and installed components.
- Identify faults and issues in a hardware, perform troubleshooting steps and resolve issues.
- Perform basic configuration onto the server such as assigning IPs and setting user credentials, check and perform firmware and BIOS upgrades, install Operating System or software (Linux, Windows) in a server.
- Mounting and unmounting of devices into/from the racks in a DC such as servers, switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Provide the network connectivity by laying of copper and fibre patch cords according to industry standards.
- Install PDUs / Power modules in a rack and ensure redundant power availability and configure PDUs / power modules for monitoring via SNMP.
- Understand power distribution and able to balance the power load in a rack.
- Understand the workflow, request tickets, follow the Change Request Processes, and perform the activities successfully.
- Develop ideas and best strategies to improve DC operations.
- Must have technical degree or diploma in IT / Computers / Electronic disciplines.
- Must have experience of working in a live Datacenter environment.
- Must have experience of handling servers, components, and networking equipment.
- Hands-on experience of operating systems and MS Office suite.
- Clear understanding of electrical and power principals.
- Able to lift 15kg-20Kg of load by yourself.
- Good troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Flexible to travel
Wir bieten die Möglichkeit, Teil einer spannenden Wachstumsphase mit viel Raum für persönliche und berufliche Entwicklung zu sein. Schließen Sie sich unserem kleinen und vielfältigen Team an und gestalten Sie mit uns die Zukunft des High Performance Computing.
We offer the opportunity to be part of an exciting growth phase with
lots of room for personal and professional development. Join our small and diverse team and shape the future of High Performance Computing with us.
We believe in diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability status. We are looking forward to your application!
By submitting your application, you agree that your data is being used and stored for application purposes in our database.