Data Visualization Consultant Paris La Défense - France Are you passionate about data, and up for a new challenge? Are you comfortable acting as a bridge between companies and Data professionals an
Data Visualization Consultant
Paris La Défense – France
Are you passionate about data, and up for a new challenge? Are you comfortable acting as a bridge between companies and Data professionals and are you able to visualize data to give insight where needed? Then you are the one we are looking for to join our team as Data Visualization Consultant!
In this role, you will be part of the Digital Transformation Services (DXS) Micro-Enterprise which focusses on the most exciting emerging technologies, such as Automatic Process Mining, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Conversational Chatbots, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blockchain and Data Analytics. This Micro-Enterprise can be seen as a startup within the innovative technical giant that is Fujitsu, so you get the best of both worlds! In France, the DXS MicroEnterprise is growing rapidly, and you can be part of this journey!
You actively contribute to the growth of our MicroEnterprise with your pro-active and entrepreneurial mindset and your passion for Data and Visualization.
As a Data Visualization Specialist, you will collect, aggregate, store, and reconcile data in support of Client business decisions. You will help design and build data pipelines, data streams, reporting tools, information dashboards, data service APIs, data generators, and other end-user information portals and insight tools.
Your goal is to support the use of data-driven insights to help our clients achieve business outcomes and objectives. You transform data sets, quantitative and qualitative analysis into compelling visuals, you provide visual, technical, and editorial guidance, and you create and edit visual content including maps, charts and graphics.
In this role, you will be a critical part of the data supply chain, ensuring that stakeholders can access and manipulate data for routine and ad hoc analysis to drive business decisions.
Shape your world and achieve together
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, and identities.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
What is in it for you?
When you join our team, we offer you a competitive salary and secondary benefits. You will get the opportunity to work in a flexible environment (hybrid working in our brand-new offices in Paris LaDefense) with lots of room for personal growth. We offer additional training possibilities and the opportunity to expand your career internationally.
At Fujitsu, we are building a people-centred networked society in which information and communication technology solves the challenges of society and the environment and enables human well-being in the future as well. We shape the digital future of our customers, from defining strategy and creating a digital platform to deploying services and measuring the customer experience. The IT solutions that Fujitsu has to offer are developed with our long-term vision in mind; Human Centric, innovative, eco-friendly, and state of the art.
- Business or Engineering degree and background in Business Intelligence or Data Analytics
- Experience in developing and implementing reports, dashboards & visualizations
- Competent user of BI tools like Power BI, Tableau or QlikView
- Ability to optimize dashboards with huge volume of data and to understand data models
- Demonstrated experience of turning business use cases and requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in Data Warehousing Modelling, business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
- Good understanding OR ability to conduct data profiling, cataloguing, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
- The ability to apply such methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
- Knowledge of Python or SQL is a plus.
- Experience preparing data for Data Science / Machine Learning / BI solutions
- Strong team collaboration and experience working with remote teams.
- Working experience with Visual Studio, PowerShell Scripting, and ARM templates.
- Experience with DevOps/Git/TFS/VSTS
Do you fit this profile and have excellent French and English language skills? Then you are the ideal candidate, and we would love for you to apply!
Since being founded in Japan in 1935, we have continued to demonstrate our technological prowess and persistent pursuit of innovation. As a world-leading digital transformation partner, our business structure is aligned with the modern digital world. We use our experience and the power of IT to shape the future of society with our customers. More information: www.fujitsu.com.