Data Streaming Architect – Santander Digital Services
Data Streaming Architect - Santander Digital Services Country: Spain WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING SANTANDER DIGITAL SERVICES is looking for a DATA STREAMING ARCHITECT, based in our MADRID of
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
SANTANDER DIGITAL SERVICES is looking for a DATA STREAMING ARCHITECT, based in our MADRID office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander ( www.santander.com ) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?
Santander Digital Services (SDS) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Data Streaming Architect, you will collaborate on the strategy and evolution of the Data Architecture of Real Time Streming, aligned with the strategy and reference architectures used in Santander Spain.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- To foster the adoption of the Real Time Streaming Architecture to Development teams that need support in their projects.
- Ability to engage and work closely with suppliers, Real Time Administration (Confluent and Ab Initio), Development Projects and Technical Architecture Teams.
- Ability and independence to develop RT POTs to determine the validity of new products or integrations.
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of RT streaming and Event Programming. Desirable knowledge of RT Architecture.
- Superior degree.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Advanced knowledge of Kafka and desirable knowledge on other streaming platforms: AWS Kinesis,.
- Knowledge of Cloud, OpenShift, Kubernetes, …
- Experience in Agile Teams and use of JIRA, Confluence tools, …
- Programming: Python, Java, Spring, KSTREAMS, KsqlDB …
- Medium-High level of English.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander