We work with structured and unstructured data (XMLs, PDFs, scanned documents and photos, including handwritten text). Data munging – mainly with Python....
Financial Accounting and Transparency can be done better: founded in 2018, Xriba uses Artificial Intelligence and blockchain technology to simplify the process for our customers and provide meaningful KPI to bring their business to the next level.
We are looking for a remote working Data Engineer/Data Scientist with 4+ years of experience for different projects to automate the processing of accounting documents. We work with structured and unstructured data (XMLs, PDFs, scanned documents and photos, including handwritten text).
Some of the tasks that we automate are:
- Key information extraction for the purpose of automatic registration
- Identifying documents association based on the extracted key information and reconciliation with different entities, such as invoices, payments or bank statements
- Document validation and detecting anomalies on a company level for a better financial awareness of our customers
- Combining multiple data sources and historical data to get contextual understanding of documents.
- Providing data analytics and meaningful dashboards to our internal users and customers
We are a tech team of 15 people logically split in DEV and AI: Our product consists of the main application that connects to additional services, including AI services, running on kubernetes as web applications or spark jobs on GKE.
The AI services start with Spark jobs that are continuously processing large amounts of data. Other jobs, such as automatic registrations and documents associations, use that data applying different NLP and other ML techniques. For automatic processing of scanned documents and other images we use deep learning and OCR for text extraction.
Generally speaking, all our algorithms and heuristics are built in a way that the bookkeepers and accountants are kept in the loop so we are continuously receiving feedback and improving the models.
This is our tech stack
- Data munging – mainly with Python
- NLP & Machine learning: Python, Keras, Tensorflow, Seldon for AI model deployment
- Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus for monitoring
- GCP (Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud SQL, Cloud Task Queue, GKE, Cloud Storage, Google Functions, GoogleVision)
Xriba aims to automate the accounting flows through ML and give a solid and realtime vision of their business to our customers. We are moving forward in integrating payments, bank transactions reconciliation and we are taking our first steps in the crypto ecosystem.
- permanent remote work even after pandemic situation is over
- a clear job ladder structure with well defined goals
- competitive salary based on experience and contribution
- a product led approach with a strong engineering culture driven by all team member in an
- awesome environment
We would love to expand these informations more in a pitch call so if interested please send your CV.
Contratto di lavoro: Tempo pieno, Tempo indeterminato
- data scientist o simili: 4 anni (Opzionale)
Precauzioni contro il COVID-19:
- Colloqui da remoto