Data Scientist London £50,000 - £60,000 This is an exciting new opportunity for a Data Scientist with a passion for Cryptocurrency! THE COMPANY This tech-driven, innovative start-up are invest
£50,000 – £60,000
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Data Scientist with a passion for Cryptocurrency!
This tech-driven, innovative start-up are investing heavily in their Data Science and Engineering capability, looking to grow their Data Science team. They are specialising in cybercrime in the cryptocurrency space so it’s a great opportunity for anyone with strong Python coding skills who has an interest in this space! They offer excellent training and a flexible working environment.
As a Data Scientist for the business you will:
- Provide Data Science support for all business areas and liaise with various stakeholders
- Build machine learning models to tackle fraud detection and any form of cybercrime in the crypto space
- Work closely with engineers to deploy your machine learning models onto the cloud
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in a numerical or relevant field is preferred
- Excellent Data Science experience, using Python to build machine learning models
- Experience in the data engineering/software engineering space
- Experience in Cryptocurrency, ideally within cybercrime
- Tech: Python/R, SQL, GCP/AWS
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Basic salary £50,000 – £60,000
- Benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest for this role by sending your CV to Rosie O’Callaghan via the apply link on this page
Please note that our client is currently running a fully remote interview process, and is able to on-board and hire remotely as well. This role is intended to be home working for the duration of the pandemic.