Switzerland - Zürich Business management, administration and support, Digital, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management Group Functions Job Reference # 233603BR
Job Reference #
We’re looking for a Data Science Program Manager to:
- consult and implement data science related initiatives across all business functions
- demonstrate thought-leadership with a passion for translating data into action and business insights
- build and apply Machine Learning and Advanced Analytic Solutions to strategic business problems
- partner with senior management to build awareness, assess opportunities for new technologies and maximize value/impact of the function
- push forward the capabilities and performance of the team to strengthen and expand the service offerings of the practice
Your Career Comeback
Our practice helps UBS across all business functions to implement their digital strategy and accomplish their objectives using technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Advanced Analytics , Cognitive Automation and Blockchain. The Digital Practice is at the intersection of business, technology and innovation. We build sustainable transformation combining technological and consulting expertise with a profound understanding of the banking businesses.
- 10+ years of experience working for a well-respected consulting firm or financial institution focusing on data science themes and leveraging your own deep technical expertise to lead and advice on complex implementations
- experience and knowledge of financial services data, products and technologies constitutes a competitive advantage for the role
- highly proficient and experienced in scripting languages and have rapid prototyping skills, i.e. SQL, Python, R, Scala, Java, C/C++, and proven experience in learning frameworks/tools (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, SciKit-Learn, Caffe, MXNet, MLlib, CUDA) and/or Big data analyses involving Apache Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Kubernetes, and/or distributions such as Hortonworks, Cloudera or Databricks.
- experience with data engineering with proven success stories in managing large unstructured and structured datasets, and exploratory data analysis to uncover new business opportunities, etc.
- strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills. Be an out-of-the-box thinker who is passionate about brainstorming innovative ways to use our unique data to answer business problems
- outstanding verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and interaction skills, including ability to effectively communicate concepts to multiple organization levels and executive management.
- fluent English both written and spoken, German is a highly appreciated
- excellent university education with Master or PhD in a Data Science related field
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements