A propos de Talan Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrati
A propos de Talan
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva and since 2020 in Lausanne, Talan Switzerland now more than 100 employees. Initially focus in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media, industry and services sectors.
We are looking for a Data Modeler in Geneva.
As data modeler you will work closely with Data Architects, Business Analysts and Data Engineers to implement the different levels of data models.
You will be part of the BI team, so it requires strong experience with Datawarehouse concepts, including data flows principles but also good communication skills.
- Performing activities that will help establish, modify, document and maintain a data model.
- Working with the development team to improve data model and data flows.
- Analyzing and translating business needs into long-term solution data model.
- Updating and optimizing metadata models.
- Articulating modelling principles to other modelers.
- Helping business/data analysts in the definition of the specification.
Required experience :
- Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledges in Datawarehouse concepts and the different layers (staging, integration, data marts and reporting)
- Strong knowledge with SQL
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Entity Relationship Models, Star Schema, Dimensional Modeling, and other Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Data Modeling tools such as ER/Studio(preferably), Oracle Data Modeler, Erwin Modeler, PowerDesigner, or other
- Good knowledge of metadata management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, SAFE).
- Good knowledge of French and English (written and spoken).
Competencies and qualifications :
- Excellent relationship skills, capable of coordinating different partners within the different teams (internal and external);
- Knowledge of project processes and exploitation constraints and the associated quality standards;
- Interest in humanitarian action;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills.