Switzerland - Zürich Digital, Process, project and program management Group Functions Job Reference # 248051BR City Zürich Job Type Full Time Your role Do you enjoy consulting and lead
Job Reference #
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Management Professional to:
- Lead and implement data management transformation following the UBS Data Management Framework across all business functions
- Consult across the business on best practices of data management and architecture and advise on how to leverage the latest technological trends to achieve data management strategies
- Build trust and strong working relationships with Business and Technology stakeholders
- Contribute capabilities and performance of the team to strengthen and expand the service offerings of the practice
- 3 years plus of experience in Financial Services or Consulting services, with focus on data management
- Excellent university education, a master’s degree or higher is a plus
- Knowledge of Banking or Capital Markets and familiarity with one or more regulations in the data management space, such as BCBS 239, IFRS, CCAR
- Experience in consulting and leading data management implementation projects against tight deadlines, using a structured and organized approach
- Experience in analyzing and documenting data glossaries, data flow processes and publishing data definitions, lineage and controls in Data Governance platform as well as in applying digital solutions to data management issues
- Knowledge and hands on experience with data management and visualization tools, such as Alteryx, Tableau, Informatica, Power BI, Collibra platform.
- Experience setting up and migrating data to Cloud solutions is desirable.. A relevant certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of Data Architecture and Data Modelling is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with evidence of managing and influencing senior stakeholders as well as excellent communication skills, both written and oral; comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and eager to learn and to solve complex problems
- Fluent in English, German as a plus
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements