Data Enterprise Architect (Dutch language skills required!). Maarssen – Utrecht Area, The Netherlands. In this role, you provide architecture knowledge to our…...
Data Enterprise Architect (Dutch language skills required!)
Maarssen – Utrecht Area, The Netherlands
32-40 hours per week
Are you looking for a challenging job in which you will be using innovative and cutting-edge technologies? Are you fascinated by the incredible and infinite possibilities of the digital world? Then you are the one we are looking for to join our team as a Data Enterprise Architect!
In this role, you provide architecture knowledge to our customers. Joining our MicroEnterprise Digital Transformation Services (DXS) Consulting & Project Services team which covers Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Data Analytics, you would work specifically on projects related to Data Analytics.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about new technologies and has a desire to transform the way people do business. You will actively support customers by applying complex algorithms to large amounts of information. You will build use cases with the aim to offer solutions that effectively enhance our clients business. If you enjoy working with statistical models and complex algorithms on diverse business environments this is the role for you!
- You become a trust advisor for our customers, being the lead technical expert to assist them in their digital transformation choices. Through workshops and personal conversations, you understand their needs and play an active role in their IT strategy and IT roadmap; as the counterpart to the customer’s CIO you are the voice of authority on the deployed solutions;
- You assess your customers’ IT landscape and identify improvement areas, proactively proposing innovative solutions fitting their digital ambitions and improving delivery;
- You lead a high-level solution design, influencing the production of policies, standards and architectures, and working closely with internal cross-functional teams to ensure the solutions developed are aligned with the Fujitsu Value Proposition;
- You design the data model, creating blueprints for data (management) system integration and centralization;
- You create, maintain and optimize data pipeline architecture and implement it;
- You frame the business problem and identify solutions to address it;
- You will manage and develop strong relationships with all stakeholders like customers and Fujitsu colleagues, including our colleagues at the various Centers of Excellence in Belgium, France and Spain.
This job brings a lot of freedom and entrepreneurship and offers you the opportunity to proactively bring creative ideas and new services offerings to our clients and really contribute to the growth of the DXS MicroEnterprise! In short, this is a really exciting opportunity for professionals who like translating business challenges into successful solutions while making excellent use of given data. Join us if you like to work in an environment where growth and digital transformation are the essence!
What is in it for you?
When you join our team we offer you an attractive salary and secondary benefits, including a variable bonus scheme and the possibility to obtain a lease car. You will get the opportunity to work in a flexible environment with lots of training possibilities and the opportunity to build your career internationally. All this while working at an employer being awarded the Top Employer Nederland 2021 Certification! https://www.top-employers.com/en/companyprofiles/nl/fujitsu-technology-solutions-b.v/
Fujitsu is currently one of the only IT Solutions partners in EMEIA that offers its own full range of products and services next to solutions and products of partners. The Fujitsu approach to Hybrid-IT including cloud services from all major players, ensures a future proof solution.
The Netherlands branch of Fujitsu has an independent style and culture although being part of the greater company. With typical no-nonsense and direct communication and strong community sensibility we strive for the family like feeling. With the increasing market share we welcome new colleagues to take part in this growth journey.
Do you have what it takes?
You are in possession of a degree in engineering or IT and have prior experience in data architecture. You have an expertise in enterprise data, analytics and data lake projects. You are methodical with analytical skills and resourcefulness, a true team player able to navigate complex internal organization and leverage other teams. You are a flexible person, committed and you like to share knowledge with others. Apart from this you show a good sense of humor and are straight forward and honest.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and also have excellent Dutch and English language skills, you live in the Netherlands, and have a valid Dutch work permit? Then apply now and come work for the leading company in digital workplace!
Since being founded in Japan in 1935, we have continued to demonstrate our technological prowess and persistent pursuit of innovation. As a world-leading digital transformation partner, our business structure is aligned with the modern digital world. We use our experience and the power of IT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu’s purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation.
We promote a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure. Using a wide portfolio of trusted technology services, solutions and products we are committed to Digital Co-creation; blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value together. More information: www.fujitsu.com.
At Fujitsu, we empower human difference and as we want the best people on our team, we welcome and encourage applications from people with diverse experiences, backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.