CENTRAL LONDON CURRENTLY FLEXIBLE / REMOTE / HOME WORKING. They are looking for a Data Engineer who can build Python web-scraping models to ensure all data is…...
DATA ENGINEER – WEB-SCRAPER
CENTRAL LONDON CURRENTLY FLEXIBLE / REMOTE / HOME WORKING
UP TO £50,000 + BENEFITS
Harnham is partnered with a Crypto specialist who has created an NFT trading platform. They are looking for a Data Engineer who can build Python web-scraping models to ensure all data is captured from their clients’ sites.
This company is extremely niche and has seen a gap in the market for NFTs which is a relatively new creation on the Blockchain. They have created a platform for buyers and sellers to trade NFTs, associated to certain products. They have a strong Blockchain team but lack a Data Engineer that has web-scraping skills to help gather data from client sites.
- Building web-scraping models using Python libraries
- Responsible for mining, extracting, and cleansing data from websites
- Working with the Data Science team to provide them with data so they can predict price fluctuations for the NFTs
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Scrapy is the tool of choice for scraping websites
- It would be good to have knowledge of Selenium
- A good understanding of SQL and databases like Postgres
- Previously worked in a cloud environment (AWS)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Henry Rodrigues via the apply link on this page. (The Company has outlined a fully remote interview process and has a remote onboarding policy in place).