About holoride We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influ
We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influences such as acceleration, steering, and navigational data, we are creating a never-before-seen passenger experience.
In order to supercharge this never-before-seen passenger experience our cryptocurrency, named RIDE token, will be essential in building a vibrant and sustainable economy for the holoride ecosystem, connecting car manufacturers, content creators, brands, and passengers and enabling them to capture value along the way.
Based in the heart of Munich, we’re looking for a Data Engineer/Analyst to be responsible for driving the rapid and robust delivery of data pipelines and support the needs of our customers, analytics and data science, and ultimately, to become part of the holoride family.
About the job
As a Data Engineer/Analyst, you will excel in applying and building high performing, scalable data architectures. You will be responsible for designing, building and launching efficient and reliable data pipelines to both move and transform large and small amounts of data.
You will further implement and design data models to optimise storage and retrieval, whilst at the same time optimizing existing pipelines and maintaining domain related data. You will take full ownership of the end-to-end data driven features and deploy inclusive quality checks to ensure high quality of data.
- Bachelor’s degree – ideally in an analytical field such as Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Strong knowledge in designing and building complex solutions using Python, Pandas, Spark and SQL
- Experience working with data engineering tools like Databricks, Spark, Kafka, Airflow, in conjunction with Docker, Kubernetes and a cloud environment (preferably AWS)
- Exposure to data manipulation in multiple contexts; e.g. preparation, consumption and software engineering
- Ability to design, test and maintain ETL pipelines
- Experience with working with data quality and CI/CD tools
- Strong problem-solving skills, taking ownership of business problems and creating future-proof solutions
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Work in agile environments
What we offer
- The possibility to work on the future of in-car entertainment and collaborate with beloved global brands from automotive, entertainment and tech
- The opportunity to take on responsibility for your own projects and ideas, and see the immediate impact of your work
- The flexibility in designing your preferred working style, i.e. equipment, preferred OS, etc.
- An attractive office in the middle of Munich
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible
- An international, ambitious, and diverse team of experts and highly engaged peers
- A supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself
- An attractive compensation based on your experience
- Virtual shares in the company as part of the total compensation package to financially benefit from holorides growth curve