We are a Privacy Tech based in Neuchatel and London, building the next generation of privacy infrastructure for the Internet. Our core blockchain technology is a decentralised and incentivised mixnet
We are a Privacy Tech based in Neuchatel and London, building the next generation of privacy infrastructure for the Internet. Our core blockchain technology is a decentralised and incentivised mixnet that allows integration with third party applications and services to protect users’ data and ensure their privacy at the network level.
The Nym team is a world class mix of privacy experts, coders, and thinkers spread all over Europe. They also happen to be really nice people. We believe that user privacy underpins democratic freedoms in a networked world, and we’re proud to help roll back the surveillance society.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a junior Data Engineer to come on board, working closely with both marketing and research teams to help cement Nym’s technology as the default for privacy online.
What you will be building
- Support various data-related projects, playing a key role across Nym’s Marketing and Research squads
- Use your strong python language skills to script, understand and define Nym’s internal and external data
- Carry out analysis of blockchain-ecosystem related data using a variety of social media platforms (Twitter, discord etc)
What you bring to the team
- 1 – 3 years experience as Data Engineer / Analyst (this is a junior role with strong growth opportunities)
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Strong python programming language skills
- A passion for Privacy, with 100% belief in Nym’s mission
- UK or EU passport – part of this role is semi-frequent travel inside of Europe
What we offer you
- A diverse and collaborative team of 40 + Privacy and DeFi enthusiasts, interested in learning and solving problems together
- 6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Remote working (with a bias towards being able to do in-person meetups periodically)
- A competitive salary