Bamboo (regular) CircleCI (regular) Travis (regular) Python / PowerShell (advanced) Bash/Fish/ZSH (advanced) Terraform (advanced) NoSQL (advanced) Data modeli
Python / PowerShell (advanced)
Data modeling (advanced)
Idego Group, you’ll work with people who find pleasure in programming and have deep knowledge about variety of technologies. You’ll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development,
including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects. You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management. Simply, at Idego we are trying to provide the perfect conditions for work and personal development.
Our Client is a technology services company helping businesses achieve digital transformation through the use of cloud technologies. We are market leaders in leveraging the power of AWS to accelerate innovation, increase operational efficiency and help our clients future proof their businesses.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience visualizing and designing an organization’s enterprise data management framework, aligning it with enterprise strategy and business architecture.
What You’ll Do
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Defining the data architecture framework, standards, and principles, including modeling, metadata, security, reference data such as product codes and client categories, and master data such as clients, vendors, materials, and employees
- Defining reference architecture, which is a pattern others can follow to create and improve data systems
- Defining data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
- Collaborating and coordinating with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors
- Lead engagements with clients creating and designing data solutions for AWS environments
- Leverage common Infrastructure as Code tools to define AWS environments and workloads
- Migrate operations of non scalable and/or non highly available platforms to a highly available and scalable architecture
- Migrate on-premise data and applications to AWS
- Implement process automations for application and platform operations and delivery
- Implement optimized AWS architectures that account for cost, availability, and scalability needs
- Evaluate existing AWS implementations in respect to the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Communicate regularly with both clients and internal resources about project status and changes
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher strongly preferred
- Certifications related to cloud provider strongly preferred (or attained in first 90 days)
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, project management approaches, and requirement gathering, design, and test techniques.
- Data modeling and design including SQL development and database administration.
- Understanding of established data management and reporting technologies, and have knowledge of columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data
- Experience presenting to technical and business teams
- 5-10 years creating a data and BI transformation roadmaps, developing and sustaining a data strategy, implementing and optimizing physical database design, and designing and implementing data migration and integration processes.
- 3-5 years of experience with a major cloud provider (AWS preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience with Infrastructure as Code tools – Terraform preferable, alternate tools acceptable
- Strong scripting experience on Linux or Windows (Bash/Fish/ZSH, Python, PowerShell) including use of the AWS SDK or CLI
- Strong understanding of enterprise, network, system and application-level architecture
- Experience utilizing common source control systems and project structure/organization
- Experience with CI practices with a common tool (Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI, Bamboo)
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk