Working at Bitfury: Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an “owner of the company” mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a “do good” mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
This role plays a key part in our Finance team, we’ll need you to have significant experience of building complex and easy to use excel models with multiple scenarios along with exceptional analytical, quantitative, and statistical skills to perfect models and identify root causes of previous errors.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of advanced analytics, reporting and BI applications; creating integrated views that can be used to drive decision making.
- Working closely with product and development teams to develop analysis that lead to actionable product insights.
- Performing a wide range of financial modelling, inclusive of finding, business case and cash flow.
- Use of best practice techniques to ensure accurate and robust financial forecasts and budgets.
- Comfortable creating and explaining analysis for ExCo, the Board, Regulators, Investors, and other stakeholders.
- Drive with the creation of the annual Budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Deliver consistent, timely, accurate, high quality, and insightful financial and non-financial materials to facilitate and support commercial decision making.
- Work closely with the systems team to maintain and enhance our financial tools.
- Working closely with our accounting, strategy, treasury, business units to ensure consistency in our work.
- Leverage your experience to continuously improve our systems, procedures, and processes within the Finance department to ensure operational excellence.
- Broader support of finance team and ad-hoc projects including collection, analysis, and management of data to provide analytical insights.
- Ideally, university educated with accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA) or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills – testing, designing, and building models; incorporating operational, tax, accounting and financing aspects across a range of sectors. You’ll develop a strong understanding of Excel-based financial modelling and how it can be applied to corporate finance
- Attention to detail – you’ll assist in the review of financial models and be able to articulate your findings and conclusions
- Stakeholder management – every day you’ll interface with multiple stakeholders across different functions, and you will appreciate the context of the transaction and the client’s business issues
- Logical thinking – you’ll apply logical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to support resolution of issues
- Able to combine a confidence to challenge and assert one’s own views amongst senior colleagues and peers with an ability to listen, influence, and adapt to the viewpoints and opinions of others
- Commercial & can demonstrate great business understanding, analytical and with a real eye for detail.
- Able to tackle complex problems in an environment of ambiguity where not all the desired information may be available
- Advanced user of excel, with excellent skills in financial modelling and trend analysis
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
Personal traits and characteristics
Curious, well-organized, capable of meeting multiple deliverables in strict deadlines, a self-start team worker who works well under pressure, he/she will be enthusiastic in looking for improvements and be prepared to challenge the existing thinking and practices. He/she will be comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment and be flexible and adoptable to achieve targets.
We offer you:
- A job in a High Tech International company in a booming ground-breaking industry;
- A great opportunity for career and professional growth;
- Freedom of actions, good salary and comfort.