Do you want to be part of a company re-inventing crypto to enable sports fans to make their voices heard in return for sports-based rewards? A company that's already partnered with some of the most fa
Do you want to be part of a company re-inventing crypto to enable sports fans to make their voices heard in return for sports-based rewards? A company that’s already partnered with some of the most famous teams in European football? This is the company hiring for this position, and all achieved with blockchain technology.
Due to continued growth, they’re now looking to recruit a highly motivated, intelligent, and energetic Data Product Owner to guide the development of Data & Insight Platforms. Passion and knowledge scrum methodologies, analytics and BI are required.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will be working closely with development teams to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release. The PO is responsible for the design, usability, quality, and delivery of a product or feature, and as the key decision-maker of priorities, design, and works, you will ensure that all stakeholders are aligned to each stage of the development lifecycle. Finally, you understand both the engineering and business side of the product release and ultimately are responsible for representing the end-user’s needs.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Establish and execute a data & insight strategy, implementing a central Customer
Data Platform such as Segment or Tealium and build out additional tools and tracking
on top of that.
- Coordinating with stakeholders and communicating your vision to them
- Aid the data science team, marketing team and product tea in achieving results
- Collaborate with the Technical lead to translate business requirements into user
stories, that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint, for the
development teams to implement.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are
clearly understood by the development team.
- Make sure to gather all the materials required by the development team to proceed
(wireframes/designs/assets/documentation) from the different stakeholders and to
deliver those along with specifications.
- Maintains the Product Backlog due to the ongoing nature of the job.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories and epics to ensure work focuses
on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Inspire and motivate the development team to deliver innovative and exciting
solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ensure that the development team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared
tasks to work on.
- Must continuously engage the customer and stakeholders to ensure the Team is
building the right product and therefore delivering the ROI expected.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary
technical contact for queries related to the product.
- Writing new user stories.
- Specifying acceptance criteria for each user story.
- Refining the data & insight product backlog.
- Keeping in touch with every stakeholder of the product regularly.
- Giving feedback to the development team.
- Participating in Scrum meetings.
- Helping the team to continuously improve their process.
- Continuing to learn about everything Agile.
- Measuring progress.
Previous experience in BI, web analytics and experience with tools such as Segment, Tealium, Google analytics etc is a plus.
This role is available for all qualified candidates based in Europe. Remote working arrangements will be provided either based on a Full-time employment contract or consultancy agreement depending on the tax residency within the EU.
The company are based in the EU and they are a collaboration of specialists from 30+ nations. The working language is English, therefore fluent English is a requirement.
- As emphasized in the Agile manifesto, the Product Owner must master the “art of
simplicity and prioritization” to optimize the per hour spent on each of the user-story
by a Scrum team and minimize the amount of work not done.
- Passionate about data, analytics and business intelligence
- Well aware of the phases of development, capable to share and communicate
feedback effectively leading the team to a successful path.
- Full understanding of Agile methodology, with the capability to implement changes in
a timely manner. Must attend Team-Agile rituals from Sprint planning or daily Scrum to
Refinement and Retrospective meetings.
- Enjoys building strong relationships with stakeholders and the team to achieve the
best outcome possible.
Southwick-Hill Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 410,000.00kr. – 557,000.00kr. per year
- English fluently (Required)