p p We are looking for an exceptional Data amp BI lead to join our team in Amsterdam br br p About the job p We are looking for a...
We are looking for an exceptional Data & BI lead to join our team in Amsterdam
About the job
We are looking for an exceptional Data & BI Lead to join our team in Amsterdam. Become part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Netherlands, on the brink of European expansion and revolutionising financial systems.
As Data & BI Lead, you will have an exciting opportunity to shape and make a real impact on the future of a leading European retail investment platform.
You will be able to further develop our business in key areas, as well as strengthening the foundation for a successful scaling Data & BI team.
You have a proven track record of transforming companies to become data-driven (preferably from scratch), innovative in a high-paced environment.
You are able to connect all the dots, and find the answers in lake of data: you master the BI & Analytics side.
You move fast, process orientated (Scrum/Agile), not afraid of the unknown.
You have 6+ years of experience in Product & Tech companies, including leadership experience and building teams (e.g. Lead/Senior/Head of role).
You have a strong engineering mindset: Kafka, Data Warehouse, Machine Learning, Looker, Jupyter are not stranger to you. You work with version control and familiar with PR reviews.
You are a great communicator and able to manage stakeholders. You are proactive and can provide strategic insights.
FinTech experience is a plus (E.g. AML).
What to Expect?
- You have the ability to help shape and grow the Data & BI team.
- You will work closely with engineers and product experts to plan and drive execution.
- You will work closely with the Management Team and other departments (Marketing, Ops, Finance, Legal etc.) to align on the strategy, priorities and KPIs.
- You drive the strategy, vision and roadmap for the Data & BI team from inception to delivery.
- You will be build the foundation for a data-driven company, using the state-of-art technologies.
- You will keep a holistic view of a complex fast-paced organisation while not losing sight of the details that matter.
- You will be working closely with the CTO.
What We Offer
- Work remotely or at our office at one of the best locations in Amsterdam;
- Excellent employment terms, including a very competitive salary;
- Be actively involved with the latest technologies and innovations;
- 26 days of annual leave;
- Budget for external trainings and courses;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing FinTech company.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Data & BI Lead? Then we’d love to hear about you!