Calling all Data Analysts: Are you looking for a new challenge? How would you like to work on something meaningful for an innovative team that develops products and creates added value for our societ
We are Digital Assets Technologies AG. A Zurich-based technology company developing a crypto accounting & reporting protocol – bridging the multiverse of blockchains and connecting them to traditional financial systems. We are a sister company of the ETH Zurich spin-off Validity Labs AG – founded by some of the blockchain industry’s foremost builders. Our company is made up of creative minds, out-of-the-box thinkers and magic cube solvers.
What Makes You A Good Fit?
Commitment — Creating new features, products, and integrations takes time. We’re looking for someone that we can rely on in the long run. Our team is small but growing quickly so we want someone that is looking for a long-term role. This also means you’ll have the opportunity to grow into new roles and responsibilities as the company grows.
Proactiveness — As a decentralized team, we’re looking for self-starters and high-performers! Those who enjoy taking the lead, figuring out what needs to be done and getting on with it. We don’t micromanage, so you need to have the motivation and know that everyone on the team is taking charge of their own workload, objectives, and deliverables.
Personality — We’re looking for someone that has a quality over quantity mindset when it comes to their code. We need someone who is happy getting their hands dirty with any task that comes their way and someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Develop records management processes and policies
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer’s business
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Provide sector and competitor benchmarking
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool
- Education degree in an industry-relevant field such as technology, economics, statistics, or equivalent experience
- Experience as Data Analyst in a cloud based environment (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud/Big Query)
- Significant experience working with large volumes of data and/or complex data models and capable of investigating, familiarizing and mastering new data sets quickly
- Strong statistical programming (e.g. R, Python) and querying databases (e.g. SQL) skills
- Experience working with BI and reporting tools (e.g. Power BI, DataStudio, Neo4J)
- Ability to translate unstructured questions into structured hypotheses and to communicate complex findings to an internal audience
- Strong teamwork skills, attention to detail and comfortable in working with teams in multiple locations
- An understanding of data protection issues
- Good understanding of the blockchain ecosystem in general and Ethereum specifically, machine learning and/or NLP
- Experience in developing smart contracts in Solidity and / or Rust
- Ethereum tools (truffle, testrpc / ganache, web3.js, metamask, Remix, OpenZeppelin, geth, swarm, parity)
- Flexible work schedules with home office possibilities
- Modern infrastructure, including Bring your own device (BYOD) option
- Further training & education, like code academies, conferences or certifications
- Actively support the development of innovative products and data services
- Close collaboration with other teams
- Being at the forefront of new technologies, integration into our legal system, arranging the building bricks for a future decentralization legal framework
Our Mission: We’re building the future of giving. Join us in creating positive change through innovative technology. Are you ready to become a part of our Blockchain family and leave a footprint in this growing space? Then we are looking forward to your application! Only complete applications consisting of a resume and cover letter will be considered.