Who we are looking for
Experienced DApp/Smart Contract developer for Global Technology Service / Digital team
Why this role is important to us
This is an opportunity to be involved from the ground up on the core design and implementation of a new DeFi fintech system.
State Street is investing on digital/blockchain area. This is a most revolutionary area and evolving rapidly.
What you will be responsible for
As DApp/Smart Contract Architect you will
- Design and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale infrastructure and mobile/web platforms
- Development of front ends for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency related applications such as Wallets, DApps and Custody applications.
- Collaborate with other engineers to maintain a high bar for quality and security in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Build front-end Web3 interfaces that interact with blockchain using smart contract
- Design, scope, and estimate decentralized applications at the feature level
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving
- Experience in multi-location team
Education & Preferred Qualification
- BS/MA in computer science or relevant fields
- Good read & write in English, basic spoken English
- Hands-on experience in Web3/solidity/NFT, solid understanding of Blockchain technology
- Knowledge of private transaction in Consensys Quorum/Hyperledger Besu is a plus
- Experience with Ethereum Testing Suites (e.g. Truffle, Ganache, Hardhat) is a must
- Familiarity with and experience working with OpenZeppelin
- Excellent communication skills and analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers