Why will you choose Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced…...
Why will you choose Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you’ll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Cyber Security Consultant – Identity and Access Management
You will be part of a team helping businesses to prepare, protect, detect, respond, and recover at all points of the security lifecycle. You will:
- Work alongside clients to identify and evaluate security gaps and requirements for their applications, systems, processes and organisations
- Develop each Identity and Access Management strategy and architecture step: design and implement the user experience, application target connectors, Web Access Control and solutions, password management process coordination, automated provisioning and IT resource reconciliation.
- Use system integration to implement our innovative legacy, Web 2.0 and Mobile approaches and operate the solution in complex environments
- Handle RBAC authentication for entitled applications and resources, Identity Federation, Strong authentication, and biometrics, Blockchain, Social Login, Mobile Access, and Single Sign-on
Working in I&AM, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Exploit the global I&AM security professional network and next-generation technologies
- Partner with the most innovative security vendors and experiment with their solutions before they are released
- Learn the most advanced security technologies and develop unique skills through personalised and thorough training, overseas projects and senior colleague mentorship
Cyber security requires creative solutions and unconventional ideas which you can shape at Accenture. Alongside our experts, you’ll respond to complex cyber-attacks and venture into the Dark Web to defend our customers. Show your passion and skills and be inspired by our teams who have worked for UNHCR. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-unhcr-innovative-identity-management-system?src=LINKEDINJP
Why we will choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions you have the chance to stand out and face new challenges in the best way however there are some needed requirements to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- Experience in Digital Identity platform design, implementation and deployment.
- Proven experience with Digital Identity planning and implementation such as: Identity Governance, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), User Administration & Provisioning, defining and implementing Identity workflows through BPML, Web Access Management and API Management, Directory Services integration, Multi-Factor authentication and Federation (SAML), and Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- You value uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don’t have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better prepare your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click herehttps://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer