Who we are
The Workshop is a tech company that develops intuitive software for the online gaming industry. Our motto is to move “Fearlessly Forward” together. Cooperative innovation is at the center of everything we do – from our games, new products and technologies, to how we collaborate and share inspiration with one another.
What we believe
We understand that great ideas come from great people, and great people thrive when they’re trusted to challenge, change, improve, and perfect our products and processes. Our forte lies in the diversity of our skills – and that comes from the diversity of our people.
Our commitment to you
The Workshop is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, where we all learn together, trust each other, and value collaboration. We welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality, belief (or lack thereof), and programming language preference. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a friendly, supportive working environment for all. It’s a place where you can try new ideas, take risks, and enjoy the support to move Fearlessly Forward.
What you’ll do
- Undertake cyber security operational activities, including event and incident investigation, process development and optimisation, playbook and exercise development.
- Foster relationships across the business, helping to develop security interventions that match current business need.
- Manage incident response processes through to closure, including leading and collaborating on lessons learned and root cause activities.
- Collaborate across a global organisation to provide contextual risk information to business colleagues, influencing strategic and operational decision making.
- Leading and owning security initiatives across the full gamut of people, process and technological transformation.
- Seeking innovative, problem solving, solutions to improve the maturity, or efficiency of the Cyber Security team.
- Providing input and ideas into commercialisation of services and solutions that we can or could provide to prospective and existing clients.
- Delivering exceptional service to our business colleagues and external clients.
- Internal and external consulting opportunities.
- Multiple technologies from cryptocurrencies to exchange and everywhere in-between.
- Development of core risk management concepts, such as vulnerability management or threat intelligence production, consumption and contextualisation.
- Researching and developing a proficiency in current and emerging threats, vulnerabilities and security technology developments.
- Create and present findings on cyber-security threats, attacks, incidents, and other indicators of cyber-security issues.
- Assessing the organisation’s risk exposure and measuring the variety of parameters which make up said risk.
- Optimising and automating repetitive tasks. Constantly seeking to improve how we operate, from daily tasks to fundamental domain constructs.
- Participating in knowledge sharing with other analysts to develop solutions and continued improvement opportunities.
- Developing strategic goals, defining outcomes and success criteria and measuring positive effects.
What you’ll bring
- An inquisitive nature and a problem-solving approach.
- A voice and fresh ideas.
- A thirst for learning and a willingness to challenge how things are done when opportunity to improve is available.
- Familiarity with cyber-security concepts and technologies.
- An enthusiastic and ambitious attitude.
- A want to figure things out from your own initiative.
- A people first approach.
Some useful skills and/or knowledge areas:
- Cyber Security domain understanding
- Risk framework awareness
- Experience in security operations, or other Cyber Security disciplines
- Technology understanding, especially core concepts, like networking, protocols, OSI model, operating systems
- Development, scripting and coding experience
- Data science and analysis techniques
- Threat modelling frameworks and usage
- Malware concepts and mitigation approaches
- Adversarial concepts
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing