Good knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem, with experience of analysing data from the blockchain. You will be responsible for the end to end analysis of…...
Cybercrime Intelligence Analyst
Remote working, any UK location
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
• Working with Fraud and Financial Crime teams in the analysis of often complex datasets linked to cyber-financial cases, to prevent and detect further attacks against Barclays’ customers
- Conducting and communicating analysis of cybercrime, fraud and money laundering threat campaigns, threat actors and threat evolution
- Contributing to the growth of the team’s technical capability and understanding of cyber-enabled fraud and money laundering by utilising suitable tools and analysis
- Driving and enhancing the operational activity of the Cybercrime team in the monitoring of digital channels to detect cybercrime attacks, using internally developed systems
• Proven experience working in either cyber-fraud intelligence collection & analysis or cyber-enabled fraud prevention and detection
- Knowledge of latest cyber-enabled and cyber-facilitated fraud/ scam trends and TTPs used by cybercriminals
- Ability to normalize and analyse large structured and unstructured datasets including cyber data, electronic media and fraud/ AML system data in support of root cause analysis
- Proven all-source intelligence analysis skills, and usage of link analysis & data visualization tools such as i2, Quantexa, Splunk, SAS, Tableau, Python, SQL, R
• ICA Certificate in AML or higher (Diploma)
- Familiarity with the financial services sector and/ or the UK Economic Crime threat landscape
- Good knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem, with experience of analysing data from the blockchain
- Knowledge of malicious tools used by cyber adversaries to target the financial sector including eBanking Trojans, POS/ ATM malware, mobile malware, webinjects, and phishing kits
Where will you be working?
The role is available to work remotely from any UK location.