When you join KPMG Ireland, you are joining a community of over 4,200 employees who collectively work together, both in person and virtually, to achieve their full potential. We are known as a
We are known as an organisation who want you to come as you are and do work that truly matters. Joining KPMG Ireland is an opportunity to enhance your career, not only in the work that you enjoy doing, but equally through the global connections that you make, the lifelong learning that you can accomplish and the chance to make your mark.
Are you our next CX/ Digital Transformation Consultant?
Location: Dublin, as part of our hybrid working model
Contract type: Permanent
A snapshot of your peer group:
- A dynamic team with a wealth of consulting and industry experience
- A proven track record of operating within a transformation / programme / project management context, in large scale organisations and complex business environments
- Experience of digital solution design and delivery for web and mobile, as well as Automation / RPA / AI / IoT / Blockchain – conducting needs analysis, developing business requirements and solution design
- Advanced communication and presentation skills for best-in-class client deliverables
Your responsibilities and achievements will evolve as you enhance your career with us. Here is what you can initially expect:
- Participating in leading edge digital and technology initiatives that may include:
- Delivering next generation digital solutions and platforms
- Exposure to Smart technologies/IoT
- AI services
- Agile delivery
- You’ll join a diverse and inclusive team of expert practitioners who are dedicated to client satisfaction, continuous learning, and purposeful work.
- In our Digital Practice, you’ll become part of a network of problem solvers – working together to help clients overcome their business challenges and to transform their organisations.
- You’ll be exposed to a range of interesting and challenging initiatives – from devising digital strategies to creating frictionless, digital-first customer experiences.
Here’s how KPMG can benefit more than just your career:
All of our employees are given a benefits package which they can tailor to suit their individual preferences. Our range of benefits include:
- Discounted health insurance
- The purchase of additional annual leave
- Frequent social events to help you build your network
- Early finish Fridays on bank holiday weekends and throughout the summer months.
- Relocation assistance for those moving to Ireland
- Complimentary access to a range of Learning & Development programmes including LinkedIn Learning.
When you join KPMG, your performance manager will support you to ensure that you are enhancing your skills from day one. You will also receive continuous support from our award-winning Business School where you will be continuously encouraged to deepen your knowledge and expertise within your chosen career path.
In addition to this, we are the only one of the Big Four firms to announce promotions four times per year, giving you frequent opportunities for progression throughout your career with us.
Inclusion & Diversity
Inclusion, diversity, and equity are part of who we are at KPMG. We embrace diversity of background, experience, and perspective and we’re committed to inclusion and equity at every level. At KPMG, we want to attract and retain the best talent. We recognise the strength that comes from having a diverse workforce and building a culture where we support all our people to achieve their potential. Visit https://home.kpmg/ie/en/home/careers/graduate/inclusion-diversity.html to learn more.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Nicole Wilson.
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow #KPMGLife on social media You can find us on LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter.
Please note we do not require Agency assistance for this role.
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position, but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.