Introduction We are IBM iX, your global business design partner and customer transformation spearhead within IBM Services. With a fusion of business consultancy, digital agency and platform integrato
We are IBM iX, your global business design partner and customer transformation spearhead within IBM Services. With a fusion of business consultancy, digital agency and platform integrator, we work at the intersection of progressive strategy, human-centred design, and transformational technology.
IBM iX is looking for Customer Strategy Consultants. As a Customer Strategy consultant, you will be working with our clients to tackle their most daring strategic challenges. Whether through designing growth and go-to-market strategies, setting-up market places, developing new products, services & channels, marketing and customer service transformations – you are our customers’ change catalyst. Customer Strategy consultants will work with our design studio and platform builders to jointly drive results for our clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Develop customer and consumer strategies based on the latest insights, trends and technology advancements
- Catering to our customers’ macro and microeconomic context, develop hypotheses and analyze growth vectors to determine the best strategies towards desired outcomes
- Create operating models that ensure seamless strategy execution, encompassing relevant skills and capabilities across marketing, sales, customer service, product development and tech
- Proactively bring value and innovation to our clients while establishing relationships based on trust and empathy
- Define and drive outcome-driven transformation projects across several areas such as business processes, business strategy, marketing and presales, CRM strategy or post-sales analytics.
- You will leverage the latest tech to drive marketing ROI and reinvent client relationships via engagement strategies that leverage advanced insights to span traditional and digital channels.
- Analyze, design and optimize business processes in the Customer Transformation value chain : product design & development, marketing, sales and services.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrated experience in a strategy-consulting role
- Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with business know-how
- Experience with driving customer transformation projects
- Deep SME (Subject Matter Expert) level expertise in one or more industries such as the financial sector, public sector, FMCG and/or Oil & Gas.
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of outstanding communication and presentation skills, leadership and building trustworthy relationships with stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a proactive drive to come up with new business ideas and initiatives (internal + external)
- Strong communication skills, eager to collaboratively work as part of a team
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Master degree in business or technology-related education, MBA preferred
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.