BitMEX is the world's leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innov
BitMEX is the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
As the world’s most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD a day.
The role of the Customer Support Specialist is to assist our users during the allocated time zone via a number of channels – including but not limited to – our CRM (Zendesk), the BitMEX Trollbox, Discord, Reddit and Telegram.
You will be required to continuously identify and evaluate customer needs in order to achieve the highest quality of customer satisfaction. You will be expected to monitor the community for any emerging issues and bring forward any feedback or proposals you come across.
This position is ideal for somebody who would enjoy being the face of the company, helping people and establishing/maintaining strong relationships with our customers.
About the Customer Support Team
We are a young, passionate and fast growing team with members all over the world delivering a 24/7/365 industry leading support experience. We are proud to work for BitMEX and of the standard we have set and hold ourselves to. We enjoy working together and helping each other to grow. There is a high level of independence involved in the role, but we are interdependent on each other in the sense that many hands make light work and we are all responsible for upholding the high standard that has been set and raising it even higher into the future.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism and in accordance with company policies/guidelines
- Monitor the BitMEX Trollbox, Telegram and other channels as required
- Perform document checks as per standard procedures
- Escalate enquiries when necessary
- Work closely with various internal partners (including Founders, Engineers, Sales, Marketing, Control teams, IT) in different regions (Asia, Europe, America) when necessary
- Assist in updating FAQ/Solutions documentation
- Constantly look for ways to improve our customer service
- Must be proficient in English
- Must have trading experience
- Attention to detail with excellent communication skills and patience
- Ability to troubleshoot and discover answers quickly and effectively
- Enjoy helping people and being patient with customers
- Capable of working under pressure
- Cooperative with strong team spirit and a willingness to motivate your other colleagues on the Customer Support Team
- Please note this position will require occasional weekend work.
We’d love to see
- Proficiency in another European language optional
- Experience and knowledge of cryptocoins, Blockchain and trading
- Technical background/understanding of the BitMEX API is a major plus
- Available for immediate hire preferred
- Previous experience in solving customer inquiries.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.