Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia's most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we ar
Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming the world’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously and we work hard to uphold our high standards for new and improved features. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for experienced Customer Support Officers who are based in the United Kingdom to join our growing global team.
You’re a crypto enthusiast, with an eagerness to learn and a genuine passion for making customers happy. You thrive in a busy environment, enjoy problem solving and believe that keeping things organized is an essential part of getting anything done.
What you’ll do
- Provide excellent customer support through the Swyftx omnichannel platforms; phone, email and live-chat
- Build strong rapport with new and existing customers, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor
- Liaise with customers and colleagues to source information and resolve customer issues to achieve first point of contact resolution wherever possible
- Troubleshoot, investigate and problem-solve unique customer enquiries with the utmost care and document lessons learned to share with the wider team
- Administer /document all customer contact and enquiries in the CRM system with accuracy and efficiency
- Experience in a similar role within a customer service / support environment
- A keen interest in cryptocurrency
- Demonstrated customer services skills, including:
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- A clear, concise, and positive manner across phone, email, and live-chat channels
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Proven track record of exercising patience and empathy when dealing with customers
- Confident articulating ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Notable time management skills and experience working towards KPI’s / targets
- Excellent teamworking capabilities
- High standards of personal security and integrity
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship and development opportunities
- Flexible hours and remote working – work from anywhere!
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Potential for international transfers and relocation
Interested? Please the ‘Apply Now’ button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in the United Kingdom, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.