About holoride We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influenc
We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influences such as acceleration, steering, and navigational data, we are creating a never-before-seen passenger experience.
In order to supercharge this never-before-seen passenger experience our cryptocurrency, named RIDE token, will be essential in building a vibrant and sustainable economy for the holoride ecosystem, connecting car manufacturers, content creators, brands, and passengers and enabling them to capture value along the way.
Based in the heart of Munich, we’re looking for a Customer Support Manager to build and optimize a customer focused support infrastructure, and ultimately, to become part of the holoride family.
About the job
As a Customer Support Manager, you will play a key role in defining how support is delivered to our customers, by scaling the customer support function and designing processes to meet the needs of our rapidly expanding customer base.
You will work across our teams to always provide our customers with the latest information and will be instrumental in helping our customers understand and get the most out of our product by guiding users through features and functionalities. You will prioritize and coordinate support requests and gather feedback, with a primary focus to drive customer growth and help take our product to the next level.
The long-term satisfaction of our customers is your success!
- Completed education in either a commercial or a technical field
- Professional working experience in B2B or e-commerce dealing with customers or ideally in a direct customer support role
- Experience in creating and implementing a customer support infrastructure
- Customer-oriented and mentality to provide efficient and effective service
- Experience working with a customer service ticketing tool in a structured and coordinated manner
- Reliable team player and problem solver
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
What we offer
- The possibility to work on the future of in-car entertainment and collaborate with beloved global brands from automotive, entertainment and tech
- The opportunity to take on responsibility for your own projects and ideas, and see the immediate impact of your work
- The flexibility in designing your preferred working style, i.e. equipment, preferred OS, etc.
- An attractive office in the middle of Munich
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible
- An international, ambitious, and diverse team of experts and highly engaged peers
- A supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself
- An attractive compensation based on your experience
- Virtual shares in the company as part of the total compensation package to financially benefit from holorides growth curve