EMEA and APAC customers exceed our KPI goals for responsiveness, resolutions, escalations, and our stellar 95%+ CSAT score....
Customer Support at Chainalysis is a globally distributed team dedicated to empowering our customers. Every day we help push forward our company’s goals of increasing product engagement and reducing customer churn. We strive to make our service a Sales differentiator by earning a reputation of unmatched excellence in the industry.
The ideal Customer Support Manager is excellent at mentoring and developing team members, developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance, while still being actively involved in providing world-class support for our customers across the globe. We are interested in leaders who understand that team member job satisfaction and engagement are essential to top team performance. Our team measures success by the satisfaction of our customers and co-workers alike.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you can…
- Lead 4-6 team members distributed remotely across EMEA and APAC regions
- EMEA and APAC customers exceed our KPI goals for responsiveness, resolutions, escalations, and our stellar 95%+ CSAT score
- Team members are engaged, challenged, and satisfied with their work responsibilities and the Support Team culture as reported via regular Engagement Surveys
- You regularly meet with your team and act as an escalation path and problem solver
- You identify and enable growth opportunities for team members that help elevate our team’s capabilities
- You hire, train, and support new team members
- You are viewed as a strategic partner in cross-departmental conversations about the best way to offer our customers industry-defining support experiences
- You make time to work directly with customers to stay informed of the support trends
A background like this helps:
- 7+ years experience in a client-facing role
- 2+ years management experience
- A demonstrated history of customer focus and empathy, including the ability to communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience handling escalations effectively and efficiently
- Training experience, demonstrated ability to make teams better and desire to lead and mentor others
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs, SaaS, and On-Prem software solutions
- Proven advanced time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure, and are proficient at developing workflows to remain efficient at tasks while still following standard processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to identify process and team improvements, and proven ability to create and curate internal and external documentation
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.