p span style font weight 400 Customer Support at Chainalysis is a globally distributed team dedicated to empowering our customers...
Customer Support at Chainalysis is a globally distributed team dedicated to empowering our customers. Every day we help push forward our company’s goals of increasing product engagement and reducing customer churn. We strive to make our service a Sales differentiator by earning a reputation of unmatched excellence in the industry.
The ideal Customer Support Manager is excellent at mentoring and developing team members, developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance, while still being actively involved in providing world-class support for our customers across the globe. We are interested in leaders who understand that team member job satisfaction and engagement are essential to top team performance. Our team measures success by the satisfaction of our customers and co-workers alike.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you can…
- Lead 4-6 team members distributed remotely across EMEA and APAC regions
- EMEA and APAC customers exceed our KPI goals for responsiveness, resolutions, escalations, and our stellar 95%+ CSAT score
- Team members are engaged, challenged, and satisfied with their work responsibilities and the Support Team culture as reported via regular Engagement Surveys
- You regularly meet with your team and act as an escalation path and problem solver
- You identify and enable growth opportunities for team members that help elevate our team’s capabilities
- You hire, train, and support new team members
- You are viewed as a strategic partner in cross-departmental conversations about the best way to offer our customers industry-defining support experiences
- You make time to work directly with customers to stay informed of the support trends
A background like this helps:
- 7+ years experience in a client-facing role
- 2+ years management experience
- A demonstrated history of customer focus and empathy, including the ability to communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience handling escalations effectively and efficiently
- Training experience, demonstrated ability to make teams better and desire to lead and mentor others
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs, SaaS, and On-Prem software solutions
- Proven advanced time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure, and are proficient at developing workflows to remain efficient at tasks while still following standard processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to identify process and team improvements, and proven ability to create and curate internal and external documentation