AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure... everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes
AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure… everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty is about helping the brands sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all of their digital properties. We must be on to something, since we’re proud to say we have:
1000+ customers, including Cartier, Clarins, L’Oreal, Jaguar and Landrover, and Sephora
- 240+ employees in 7 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
- Raised $64 million to grow globally
- Bonus: we’re nice, too, we promise!
As part of the Customer Support team, you are responsible to deliver the best customer service and experience.
Your mission will be to ensure that any issues raised by our clients through all communication channels (emails and live chat) are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner whilst maintaining proactive and personalized communication. Some issues may be due to technical bugs on the platform, in which case, you will ensure to follow-up on them internally before getting back to the clients.
In addition, to help our clients understand how the platform works and learn by themselves, you will be responsible for identifying anything missing or outdated in our documentation and library of support articles and participating in their improvement and development.
You will be working closely with the Customer Success Managers and the Product and Tech teams. You will report directly to the Professional Services Director.
Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris or Nantes or Bordeaux Office
- Smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
What you’ll do :
- Client Support:
- Answer questions about how to use the AB Tasty client-side platform, raised by our clients across the Europe
Be proactive in the optimization and processes of our support team Become an expert on AB Tasty products (client-side solution & Epoq)
- Deliver high-quality support and maintain a high client satisfaction rate ( > 98%)
Investigate and follow-up on bugs through Jira with our Tech Team and Intercom with our clients Be proactive on support processes to provide the best customer experience
- Consolidate our clients feedback, needs and pain points to our Product team to enhance the platform
Documentation and Support articles:
- List missing and outdated support articles
- Update existing articles and write new ones
- Set goals, manage operational activity and assess employee performance (quarterly reviews, weekly meetings)
- Track Support data and create reportings to the Product and Client Teams about the activity
What we’re looking for
- Caring, empathetic and proactive – able to help people through a difficult time and have a passion for helping people and solving problems
- A great communicator, an active listener, and can communicate messages in a clear, concise and effective way
- Your written communication skills are excellent, both in French and in English
The best candidate can be described as a customer-oriented person with a friendly personality who fulfills customer needs to ensure and maintain high customer satisfaction. Besides that, it is important to draw potential customer’s attention by answering product related questions and suggesting information about what the company offers.
What we offer :
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By directly developing the publicly accessible SaaS platform used by all our clients, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to contribute to the processes, the tools and the organisation of the team, according the agile principles.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort – you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It’s not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
Our hiring process is made of 4 steps:
1. Once your resume sent, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you to learn more about you or let you know when your profile doesn’t match our requirements (30 mins)
2. You will meet with the Customer Support Manager (45 mins)
3. You will meet with the Director of Professional services (45 mins)
4. You’ll have a Culture Fit discussion with someone external from the team
Job Type: Full-time