p span style font weight 400 Our Customer Success team is insatiably curious and adept at problem solving. We use data and domain...
Our Customer Success team is insatiably curious and adept at problem-solving. We use data and domain expertise to navigate the customer-journey, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. We’re also extremely collaborative and work cross-functionally to share the insights we learn from our customers.
The Associate Customer Success Manager is a natural at making each and every customer feel like a VIP. They’re great at managing a lot of disparate priorities, building relationships with high-potential customers, and strategizing about how to build accounts and increase adoption. We measure your success by things like user adoption, retention, and overall satisfaction.
Within a year you are successful if…
- Your knowledge of customer journeys, SaaS revenue metrics, and overall Customer Success has grown substantially
- You’ve directly contributed to increasing the net retention of our customers in our financial, cryptocurrency, and government verticals
- You can confidently answer advanced product usage and technical questions related to data, compliance and regulatory standards, and investigations across our product suite
- Our customers trust and rely on you to help them achieve their goals
- The Customer Success team is more efficient and scalable thanks to your input on how to automate, simplify, and improve our daily workflows
A background like this helps:
- Prior working experience in Customer Success at a SaaS business is a plus, but mainly we’re looking for candidates who have been in a customer facing role
- Experience building out customer journeys and expanding product adoption
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying (and what they mean)
- An interest in cryptocurrency or AML/KYC helps
- Fluent in English, Portuguese (proficiency in Spanish is a plus)