Build and establish exceptional relationships with our clients. Be the main point of contacts of our customers to answer their questions and requests in a…...
Your mission @Coinhouse
- Build and establish exceptional relationships with our clients
- Be the main point of contacts of our customers to answer their questions and requests in a timely manner (phone, emails)
- Reshape our customer support tools / processes and prioritise where we invest our resources and efforts with customers (Zendesk)
- Manage clients onboarding according to KYC/AML procedures and work closely with the Compliance team to identify fraud issues.
- Monitor and identify adoption, maturity, and growth trends for the team and customers to develop a customer success strategy
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Account Managers and other internal teams to ensure customer success with special emphasis on adoption, expansion, and renewals
- Partner with the Sales team to engage in pre-sales activities for high-value opportunities
- Provide operational oversight of the business to deliver on targets and KPIs
- Gather customer product feedback to help shape and define the product roadmap
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
Why joining us?
- The opportunity to be part of one of the biggest tech revolution since the Internet
- Best place to become a crypto & blockchain expert and have a real impact on a business
- Key moment to join Coinhouse in terms of growth (a team of 30 passionate people)
- Our people matter, diversity, inclusion and work-life balance are important at Coinhouse
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Offices in the center of Paris, with a sunny terrace and regular team parties
Skills and profile
- Strong interest in new technologies and knowledge of the Cryptocurrency/Blockchain sector.
- High level of autonomy and organization (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information and customer requests).
- Native in English and good in French.
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last one : -)
It is advantageous if you have/are
- Working knowledge of customer support systems (e.g. Zendesk)
- An effective team worker; naturally collaborative and supportive
- Technical acumen – you do not need to be an engineer or a developer, but must understand how systems are built
- Ability to take initiatives, suggest new business ideas and process improvements
- Understanding European and French regulatory landscapes regarding financial activities
Durée du contrat : 6 mois
Date de début prévue : 19/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: 1,000.00€ per month
- Temporarily due to COVID-19