The Customer Success Team at R3 helps our priority customers realise the value of R3 products and services. You’ll deeply understand our customers’ business, become their trusted advisor, and help them drive successful outcomes. You’ll be their “go-to” person, will be primarily accountable for their satisfaction, and will work closely with Sales to support revenue retention and growth.
Customer Success Managers will enjoy interacting daily with customers and working through opportunities to help them succeed. You’ll develop meaningful relationships both with customers’ organisations (working with the technical and business sides) and within R3, at multiple levels. You’ll be as comfortable helping customers with go-to-market planning using Corda / Conclave, being their technical advisor, or acting as their advocate in R3, canvassing for feature requests or bug fixes, or doing internal process improvement. You’ll partner closely with Sales on strategic account planning, as well as Support, Product and Professional Services more broadly on issues or go-live plans.
This is a good opportunity to understand a new and fast-growing area of enterprise software and services, and support clients on their interesting journeys. Ideally, you’d be curious about and interested in all kinds of technology, including cloud and blockchain.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own the customer relationship post contract signing, partnering closely with Sales – focusing on customer satisfaction and product usage, as well as retention and growth.
- Facilitate new customer and project onboarding meetings, validating and identifying customer needs, potential opportunities, and key project timeline.
- Become a trusted advisor to the customer from a technical perspective (thus, understanding R3’s products and services well).
- Take responsibility for the customer’s success with R3’s products and services. Be a point of escalation for their blockers and own the outcome.
- Run quarterly review meetings to ensure customers are on-track and satisfied. Where relevant, present product roadmaps, upgrade / migration paths, as well as surfacing issues, all the while providing guidance on how to derive the most value from Corda and Conclave.
- Collaborate with Support and Professional Services, being responsive and interacting with customers frequently. Taking responsibility for driving improvements for customers.
- Advocate for the customer with Product and Engineering for new feature requests.
- Ensure our team’s way of working is informed by data and using this to continuously improve, for example, identifying better ways for us to measure how long it takes customers to onboard and helping drive this down.
- Evangelise success stories of customers internally and externally.
You might be a fit if (not all are required / expected from day one):
- You have 6 – 8+ years’ experience in a customer-facing role, for example: Customer Success, Product, Professional Services, or technical consulting, ideally with a technical product.
- You are a strong communicator and build relationships easily. You’re able to explain complex issues in clear language with strong emphasis on maintaining collaborative and productive relationships.
- You can translate and communicate business requirements and service requirements / specifications to varying levels of audience.
- You have an executive presence and are comfortable presenting.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and experts, and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
Nice to have (or excited to learn):
- Understanding of DLT / Blockchain technologies such as: including Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, Bitcoin etc is beneficial
- Have a broad understanding of computer science and engineering, most likely obtained through a combination of academic study and related professional experience
- An understanding of Financial Services (including but not limited to Capital Markets, Digital Assets, and Central Bank Digital Currency)