Our Customer Success team is insatiably curious and adept at problem-solving. We use data and domain expertise to navigate the customer-journey, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. We
Our Customer Success team is insatiably curious and adept at problem-solving. We use data and domain expertise to navigate the customer-journey, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. We’re also extremely collaborative and work cross-functionally to share the insights we learn from our customers.
The Customer Success Manager covering our customers in UK is passionate about the customer’s mission, understanding their objectives, and ensuring their ultimate success. We measure ourselves by things like user adoption, retention, and overall satisfaction.
Within a year you are successful if…
- Our biggest customers in UK trust and rely on you to help them achieve their goals
- You can confidently answer advanced product usage and technical questions related to data and investigations across our product suite
- You’ve directly contributed to increasing the adoption, renewal, and net retention of our most important federal customers by monitoring their usage, noticing meaningful trends, and executing strategic account plans
- Any risk of customer churn is identified early and mitigated effectively
- You’ve established a regular cadence of contact and reviews for your book of business that allows you to understand your customers and their goals, proactively solve problems, and maintain optimal customer health scores
- The feedback you’ve provided to our internal teams as the “Voice of the Customer” has resulted in product improvements and new features
A background like this helps:
- Customer Success or similar customer facing role in a data or SaaS company catering to Law enforcement, government or public sector in UK
- Experience building out customer journeys, account plans and expanding product adoption
- Prior working experience in the forensic or investigations space
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying (and what they mean)
- Written and spoken English skills required and any additional languages a plus
- An interest in cryptocurrency helps!
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.