Customer Success Associate
Do you want to shape the future of web3 in a fast growing well funded startup? EtherMail is the first Web 3.0 Email solution setting the standard for anonymous and encrypted wallet-to-wallet commu
Do you want to shape the future of web3 in a fast growing well funded startup?
EtherMail is the first Web 3.0 Email solution setting the standard for anonymous and encrypted wallet-to-wallet communication, built by a team dedicated to bringing back full ownership, control and sovereignty of the inbox to users. EtherMail brings the best of blockchain technologies and traditional Email together and has attracted since its launch more than hundred thousands of users globally.
EtherMail has been founded by serial entrepreneurs Shant Kevonian and Gerald Heydenreich (eg exit of buyvip to Amazon) is located in Liechtenstein, Spain, Germany, Argentina and Armenia and has received more than 7 M € in funding from top tier VC funds such as fabric, greenfield and Tim Draper.
We are currently looking for a motivated individual for our Customer Success (CS) department.
CS is responsible for the communication to existing clients using our B2B Mail platform. You will engage with existing customers establishing a mid term email strategy for their communities. The role includes hand on creation of email campaigns, coordination with customers on launches, communicating campaign results and engaging with customers to optimize their email strategy.
This position requires a proactive and creative individual. You should be able to work under pressure meeting deadlines, have the ability to create content and make proposals to enhance the email marketing strategy of our existing customers.
- Manage a number of existing client accounts.
- Onboard and train new clients to use the EtherMail tool
- Continued support to existing clients with the tool and their email strategy
- Replicate clients web2 campaigns
- Analysing and monitoring data Educate clients about new features of the tool”
- Educate clients about new features of the tool
- Builds a trusting relationship with the clients
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Product, Marketing and Sales teams
- Continued check-ins with clients on their account and build a trusting relationship with the clients
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Product, Marketing to increase engagement with our platform
Skills and Qualifications
- High level of communication skills
- Excellent proactive and creative skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex client journeys at once
- Technical curiosity or experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position as a campaign manager or account manager in a technical company
- University degree in marketing, communication or design
Nice to Haves
- Experience or passion in web3
- Start-up experience
What we Offer
- Work for a VC funded web3 company with an ambition to build the next unicorn
- High degree of flexibility and responsibility to achieve goals
- Dynamic and remote first work environment (two days in office)
- Competitive compensation, benefits and token participation