We allow existing health and care systems (starting with the NHS in the UK) to deliver technology-enabled care, free from any AI/Blockchain-hype....
At accuRx, we’re on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building a world-famous healthcare communication platform. Our mission is simple – to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together. Our technology is revolutionising how technology is adopted and how care is delivered in healthcare.
Established in 2016 and now with £9m in Series A funding, accuRx is one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech startups. In two years, we grew from only a few GP practices using us to over 50% of practices in England. Today, over 95% of GP practices rely on us and over the past few months we have worked really hard on driving adoption within Hospitals, our product is now used in over 50% of trusts and this number is growing day by day. Our vision is that anyone involved in a patient’s care can communicate with each other.
In response to COVID-19, we spent March and April working tirelessly to release new features to help frontline staff. This includes a video consultation solution that went from zero to 35,000 daily consultations in the space of 8 weeks. We then spent November and December building a vaccination booking system that has already saved frontline staff many hours and helped with vaccination uptake for vulnerable people in the UK. See our public roadmap for what’s up next .
Unlike many healthtech companies, we are a software provider, not a healthcare provider. We allow existing health and care systems (starting with the NHS in the UK) to deliver technology-enabled care, free from any AI/Blockchain-hype.
Life as a Customer Success Analyst at accuRx
As accuRx has become the go-to communication software in healthcare, we’ve been able to offer new features that solve the most pressing healthcare challenges.
The role of the Customer Success team is to ensure that these new features are picked up well by our users, and that deliver measurable impact to the healthcare system (we aim for the value created by features to be 10 times higher than their cost).
Customer Success is a brand new team, and we’re moving fast. We’re constantly learning from data and user feedback, and trying out experiments that we hope could improve feature uptake and impact.
The role of the Customer Success Analyst will be to use data & analysis to prioritise these experiments and measure their success. When experiments are successful, the Customer Success Analyst will build processes & internal tools to automate them for the team so we can regularly repeat things that work at scale.
What the team say…
“It’s the coolest thing to see decisions we make as a team impact the health outcomes of tens-of-millions of people. As a Customer Success Analyst, you’ll be working with the team to prioritise our best ideas, then work out how to put them into practice.” Ben Spiro, Growth Lead
We’d really like to hear from you, if…
You’re analytically strong:
- Data “makes you tick” – You’re the kind of person who loves solving a puzzle and isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get into the detail!
- You have a background in analysis, either through your education or experience. You might already be seen as a go-to person for help with Excel & brainstorming.
- You’re comfortable working with ambiguity. You define which questions are actually important to the business and give actionable insights by using available data and reasonable assumptions.
- Experience with SQL is a nice to have (but can be picked up in the role)
- Experience with BI tools like PowerBI or Tableau is a nice to have (but can be picked up in the role)
You communicate well:
- You’re an excellent communicator. You can make the complicated simple, and the simple compelling. The kind of person who can explain the app-store to their grandparents!
- You fully embed yourself in the Customer Success team so you can pre-empt requests and questions before they’ve been asked.
- You enjoy team work and collaboration, are a creative thinker that adds value to team discussions and happy to share a fresh new perspective or insight to solve a problem.
You have a proven bias for action:
- You keep the bigger picture in mind. You’re more excited by the impact of your work than you are from doing something clever.
- You have experience using data to drive meaningful change. You have an appreciation that analysis is only as useful as the action that it drives.
You’ll enjoy working at accuRx if:
- You’re mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of millions.
- You’re passionate about improving healthcare.
- You’re excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment.
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.
- You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- When you see something not working, you’ll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary – £28,000 – £35,000 + Shares!
Here are just some of the reasons why accuRx is an awesome place to work:
- Work on building a better healthcare system, with a thoughtful, smart and driven team.
- Meaningful share options, so you have a share in our success.
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Flexible start and end to your day. We trust you to be productive and own your work : )
- We provide breakfast and a constant supply of fruit, snacks and drinks in the office.
- We provide lunch every day. We’re pescatarian
- Monthly team dinners, we alternate between cooking in the office and heading out to local restaurants. Team favourites include making our own sushi, pizza and pasta!
- Time on the frontline – Everyone spends at least two days each quarter in a GP Practice, to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
- Spill – we provide access to confidential sessions with a qualified therapist, to help support good mental health.
- Tyve – we give you the option to donate to a charity of your choice directly from your salary, pre-tax.
- Office yoga, team runs & HIIT classes.
- Annual week-long Summer Retreat, with partners and kids invited for the weekend.
- £500 annual wellness bonus – to support both physical and mental health. Use this for anything from gym memberships to meditation apps.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension scheme
Check us out on Instagram to see what life at accuRx is really like!
Why is a diverse and inclusive workplace so important to us?
Each health system is made up of a diverse workforce, serving 100% of the population. We are building for them, not us. We can only transform health systems if we build a diverse team, rich with different backgrounds, opinions and personalities. We are an equal opportunities employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We particularly welcome applications from those who are significantly underrepresented in the technology sector, such as women, trans people, non-binary people, people with disabilities and people from black and underrepresented ethnic communities.
We have set ourselves some targets to hold ourselves accountable – check them out.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team, our company handbook, values, benefits, approach to diversity and more.
Want to know the 3 reasons why accuFolk love working at accuRx? Check out our EVP.
Job Type: Full-time