Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
- Handle back office tickets, and provide 7*24h online enquiries, voice and email replies services to customers.
- Handle customer enquiries, advices and suggestions via email, call or online tools.
- Support other business units with customer liaison, accurately document customer requests and advices, and provide feedback in the form of documentation.
- Handle customer complaints, any special cases or ad hoc tasks.
- Degree or Diploma and above.
Proficient in English and Hindi. Other languages would be of a great advantage, for efficient collaboration with various stakeholders in the company
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service, preferably in finance or E-commerce industry. Outstanding recent graduates are also welcome to apply.
- High level of honesty and integrity. Proactive and meticulous. A sense of responsibility and team work spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure, strong communication skills and exceed beyond expectation.
- Passionate for customer service industry and can accept to work under different work shifts, including night shift.
- Positive about the crypto industry.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.