Building upon our close relationship with our users, we are embarking on a new frontier in the Blockchain/NFT space. Together with the most prolific companies within the NFT space we have developed a
- Take care of our users from a customer support point of view, answering to support tickets on a daily basis.
- Help our users and be empathic for their problems and needs. Support the development of self-help material, FAQs and customer support backend systems.
- Represent our users towards cross-functional stakeholders in the form of written reports, verbal presentations and stakeholder meetings.
- Report common areas of need to other teams in the company and be a strong voice for our users.
- Educate our product teams in identifying bugs that were reported by our users.
- Engage with our community in the NFT space within Twitter, Discord, Reddit and other recommended channel
- Moderating our social channels, keeping them clean and free of spam
- Have excellent social and networking skills, with the ability to persuade and negotiate with some of the top NFT influencers
- A self-starter who likes to come up with new ideas and see them through to their implementation, taking ownership of the whole process
- Previous working experience in customer support roles. Knowledge and experience in managing online community
- Experience with customer support tools (Zendesk, Jira, Confluence). community chat platforms, integrations and related tools (Discord, Reddit, forums)
- Have a high degree of end-user empathy and envision and understand how they will interact with a blockchain product or service and what potential issues they will encounter.will and won’t appeal to them.
- Self starter, positive attitude and ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, in a fast growing team.
- Ability to quickly learn and teach new technologies and ecosystems.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English, any other language is a plus.